1995 Crew Cab Rear Window Run

Kowboy

Reaction score
Hey guys I am in the process of replacing the rubber and seals on the front and rear doors. I can find every thing that I need for the front doors, but the rear door window run is the elusive part (E7TZ-3525766-A). Bronco grave yard did have them on there website, I ordered them with all the other parts I needed and they did not come in the order. I called and was told they were no longer available.
So anyone have any ideas as to what may work for this application? I did find this part number F4TZ-3525766-A, and it looks close but I have no idea if this will work or not.
Just hopeful that I am not the only person that has had this issue, and someone has a solution. I still have the old ones and can install them. I was able lo locate one on eBay also so I just need one at this time.

Thank you for the help.

Kowboy

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to update this information just in case anyone is also looking for the same parts.
The part number from Bronco grave Yard that I referred to earlier (E7TZ-3525766-A) Is not the correct part number. This is the number that was listed on there website, but with more digging if found that this is the correct number (F4TZ-3525766-A). Hopefully someone will start making these again.

I am just replacing all the door rubber/seals/weather-strip on the truck this winter, and lining the doors with rattle trap.

Latest posts

Members online