• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1996 Ford F250 For Sale with mods 7.3 = greatest eva!

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I am selling a 1996 PS, my dad actually purchased the truck new i bought it from him and sold it and than it was purchased back by my brother. My brother is young and trying to get into a new home and wants to sell it. The truck has sat for a couple years, besides starting it and driving it around the block every few months.

When i owned it Wide Open put a BTS in it, it also has a Hypermax intercooler (the smaller one), a tuner, a 5 inch exhaust, injectors, new tires, and the rims bumpers where just powder coated a few months ago.

The truck does need new uppipes and has a few sctaches and paint chips but overall it is in good shape. It has 238,000 miles.

The two tone black is bedliner, i went through a phase....Personally i really like it still on this truck but might not be everyones flavor.

10K Keep in mind this is the greatest engine ever to be produced in North America so don't miss out.
Truck1_zpsf66242df.jpg

Truck2_zps8ca07a35.jpg

Viking

Reaction score
I really like this truck!!!

Those rims are probably my favorite of all the rims i've ever owned.

Good luck with this sale, but with it having a 7.3l we all know it is not if you will sell it but when.

Jason

Reaction score
I HATE bedliner on truck bodies, but for some reason, it works on that truck. Maybe it's because it works in conjunction with the ultra rugged 7.3 under the hood giving it a "I can tow anything at wsrp speed, reliably, while not giving a *** about rock chips being ripped from the asphalt by all 500 ft. Lbs" attitude it carries.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Nope just on here.

Put it on Craigslist for 12, it'll sell.

Of course, if you want it to go to somebody that won't completely destroy the truck... Then leave it on the forum and it'll sell eventually lol.

It is the sexiest body style with the greatest engine ever made.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Put it on Craigslist for 12, it'll sell.

Of course, if you want it to go to somebody that won't completely destroy the truck... Then leave it on the forum and it'll sell eventually lol.

It is the sexiest body style with the greatest engine ever made.

I will try that

Latest posts

Members online