• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1997 F-350 CCLB XLT - 95k miles

PSDEng

Reaction score
It's time for her to go to someone else. I'm looking to get into a newer truck next spring and there's no sense of it sitting in my driveway all winter.

The entire front end has been rebuilt. Ball joints (XRF), U-joints (Spicer), tie-rods, tie-rod ends, and drag-link (all Moog), steering box (Redhead), pitman arm (Moog), steering shaft (Borgeson), calipers (Napa), pads (Hawk), rotors (Powerstop), rear shoes, drums, springs, etc. (motorcraft), and stainless brake lines have all been done in the past 2 years. It also has a coolant filter and transmission fluid filter from dieselsite.

It has an AFE intake and a 4" straight pipe exhaust. Spray in bedliner is a Linex premium no fade liner that has a lifetime warranty and there is also a B&W turnover ball. I have Schaeffer's synthetics in everything except the front differential.

There are a few stains on the carpet and headliner, other than that the interior is in pretty good shape. The passenger's side window occasionally won't work and the driver's side rear door lock only works manually. I have two keyless entry FOBS but one needs programmed. There are a few paint chips and scratches, and there is some rust on the frame which I tried to show in pictures. The rear spring shackles are rusted and need replaced, but I have a new set ready to go with the sale for the buyer for free. It also leaks a little tranny fluid if it sits for more than a couple days, but it's only a few drops here and there. I believe it is coming from the tailshaft seal.

If you have any questions feel free to PM on here or e-mail me at [email protected]. If you prefer to text my number is 814-880-8442. If you have an iphone I will be able to text, if not I won't be able to communicate via phone for another couple weeks due to my work location. I tried to be very honest with the imperfections with the truck but overall it's a very sound truck and a looker anywhere it goes.

I'm asking $15,000 O.B.O for the truck. Reasonable offers will be entertained. I am located in Bellefonte, PA.

AFACD693-3098-4889-89BA-8540A5FB41AA_zps9fbmyp3q.jpg

00D31216-EB6E-4C97-B5D8-F21B17FC2EA1_zps75l5xbjn.jpg

2467AE44-0C9B-46C0-A930-F8BD77F56514_zpsux8guhfu.jpg

64F714EC-0436-4099-8E23-6A5297C96590_zpsp8itrspw.jpg

5F159FCF-E7B0-482C-8FAE-156649E3023A_zpsg5zu8dd6.jpg

Latest posts

Members online