• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1997 F250/F250 CCSB 4x4 7.3L

azbroncbuster

Reaction score
Well sadly I belive its time to sell my baby, 1997 F250 CCSB 4x4 Diesel truck. This truck just rolled over 230,000 miles on the motor but almost everything mounted on the motor itself has been replaced or upgraded. It is my daily driven truck so it will be accruing miles.
D60 conversion with 93 F350 balljoint axle, PMF 3.5" kit with SD V code front Leafs and F code rears, rides just like a super duty NOT like a rough OBS, this adds right at about 5" of lift to clear the 35x12.50R18 cooper tires and raceline renegade wheels - so its an F350 now just haven't retitled it.
This lift setup still allows it to clear and fit in a standard garage and any underground parking if your concerned. Its 6'10" tall and 20' long so it fits under a standerd 7' garage door and garage of standard length. but you still have 35" tires and tons of clearance for offroading should you need it.
Aftermarket Alarm w/remote start-just need new FOB and programmed I have the FOB that locks doors remotely and arms the system.
Beans Tymar Intake with Napa 6637 Filter
1.0 Quickspool housing and gutted EBPV
DP F5 Chip with the following settings No start, Drive Through, Stock, 60T, 80E, 120, 140
30K BTU "Tru-Cool" Trans Cooler never gets over 180* in Phoenix in the middle of summer when its 115*
Trans, boost, pyro gauges
Aftermarket CD player with remote and USB connection for phones/tablets/ipods/ipads
Hughes Performance Deep Heavy Duty Trans Pan adds 4 quarts of capacity I believe
3" Downpipe, 4" straight exhaust, hollow cat, & 5" tip
Rowdyracks Mud Flaps All legal in AZ for flaps and emissions
Has gooseneck turnover ball hitch in the bed, and bumper pull setup with 7 pin plug and trailer brake controller

Things I have replaced:
Built Transmission 20K miles ago, included a billit input shaft and triple disk torque converter shifts nice and firm built by Gary at GRT transmissions out of Prescott Valley
Starter 2 years ago
Last summer it got a new AC Compressor, condenser, orifice tube (complete AC System) Also installed a vaccum operated heater core bypass that actuates when MAX AC is selected but is open and routes coolant through the heater core otherwise. AC blows ICE COLD.
Water pump and gasket NAPA - last summer
Oil cooler o rings-Last summer
Uppipes from international with new donuts - NO LEAKS
New Steering Gear Box from NAPA with new tie rods/ends so completely new steering setup- drives perfectly straight, no pulling one way or another
Alternator from NAPA
Fuel Pump a month ago with Fuel bowl ****** and standalone fuel filtration through a NAPA 4770 filter base and Donaldson fuel filter/water separator to 4 micron - factory regulated return intact
Fresh Oil change last weekend

The truck is an XLT Model so it has Power everything, cruise, tilt, AC even the factory power mirrors which you dont see many truck have - or at least I havent seen many.

I've had this truck for 3-4 years and have done all the work myself minus the transmission rebuild. A lot of blood/sweat/tears. I bought it with 170K miles and its been a strong runner the entire time. I've never towed anything over 5000 lbs with it. It looks as if its been in the southwest its entire life as there isn't any rust anywhere or salt damage. I was planning on keeping this forever and finishing the build with fuel system, HPOP, injectors and turbo, but my work is making me drive a lot more and I need something a bit more economical to drive even though this truck gets 16-17 mpg hand calculated and corrected for actual miles driven.

This truck is set up very well and has all the best "basic" upgrades I could buy, and is ready for someone else to put their personal favorite final touches to get this truck up over the 400hp mark with their personal favorite mods. The only things that are still stock are Turbo, HPOP, and Injectors. They dont "need" to be replaced as its running strong, they just haven't been replaced and are still stock. But this leaves the door WIDE OPEN to the next owner to set this truck up exactly they way they want it and again the truck has all the supporting mods so these are all you have to do to get up past the 400 hp mark and go as high as you want.

The truck runs great, doesn't leak any oil/fuel/etc. The rear windows do have a bit of a struggle to roll up and the paint on the hood is starting to oxidize just a little but its never bothered me, it has one small dent on the driver side back corner pillar support piece, cant hardly notice it and this is the ONLY dent other than that is has a straight body and just a couple AZ pinstripes that you can barely see. I'm asking $15,000 as its a very solid truck, we have all seen them sell for more. I will accept reasonable SERIOUS offers, but I don't HAVE to sell it, but it looks like its time to let someone else enjoy this truck as I step down to something smaller and more family conducive.

Let me know any questions.... Im located not far from Phoenix. For any out of state buyers, I can pick you up at the phoenix international airport and you can test drive it and drive it home, its dependable and will make it to Alaska and back if need be. I own it free and clear and can sign the title over to you easily, we will just fill out a bill of sale. If you need/want any other specific pictures of the truck, let me know I can take any that you need. Since I rarely log onto this website the please give me a call with any questions you may have. 4 eight oh -2six six -oh four seven four

azbroncbuster

Reaction score
pictures

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 117
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 134
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 105

azbroncbuster

Reaction score
thank you. I just noticed there was a word that was bleeped out in my original post. that word is d el ete. Meaning the fuel bowl is no longer in use. all the fuel is filtered through a napa 4770 filter base and a donaldson filter/water seperator that goes down to 4 microns.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.