• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1997 OBS F-350 4wd Reg cab

ncollins64

Reaction score
Well I'm posting my obs for sale. Don't have to sell but would like something with better mpgs since I'll be driving to work at full force during the week. The truck is a 1997 F-350, reg cab, 4wd, long bed, 5 speed truck with 275k miles and white in color. The engine was pulled 4k miles ago and completely resealed. It does have the new (BTS) full force dual hpop, stage 1 injectors, new zf5 and south bend, Irate fuel system with reg return, new tires and wheels etc. The truck isn't mint by any means but is 100% rust free. The parts list that full force and myself has put on this truck is too long to list here but I'll get pics up when I get home from vacation. If anyone is interested, shoot me a txt or email and I'll give you the full list of parts that has been installed on this truck in the last 1k and 4k miles. Asking 10,500 obo. 931-308-109seven or [email protected]

Last edited:

ncollins64

Reaction score
Pic

Here's some pics of the BTS/Full Force hpop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 173
Last edited:

ncollins64

Reaction score
I've been super busy but I'll do my best to get some today or tomorrow and post them up. Or I can txt them if somebody wants and gives me there cell.