• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1997 truck part out

onebad7.3

Reaction score
I may have a complete truck to part out, nothing is missing. Its a 1997 reg cab, 4x4, auto, 7.3 of course, with only 66k miles. The reason for part out is, the body is real bad. I may part it out, or fix it, I don't know yet. I'm just seeing if there is any interest in any parts. If you want something, Pm me what you want and an offer. If there is hardly any interest in anything, then it won't be parted out.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I may have a complete truck to part out, nothing is missing. Its a 1997 reg cab, 4x4, auto, 7.3 of course, with only 66k miles. The reason for part out is, the body is real bad. I may part it out, or fix it, I don't know yet. I'm just seeing if there is any interest in any parts. If you want something, Pm me what you want and an offer. If there is hardly any interest in anything, then it won't be parted out.

How much for the whole truck?

onebad7.3

Reaction score
Located in Michigan, about 170 miles north of the border. Everything is make an offer. There is a local guy coming to look at it, so maybe he will take it. If not we'll go from there.
Thanks for the interest!

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Located in Michigan, about 170 miles north of the border. Everything is make an offer. There is a local guy coming to look at it, so maybe he will take it. If not we'll go from there.
Thanks for the interest!

1000$?

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online