• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1997 WOP Race Truck For Sale

JDub

Reaction score
Here is a link to an album with current pictures of the truck, taken this morning.
http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/582120190vBDJnW

Motor is a stock 7.3 motor with the Hypermax H2E turbo system, Stage One single shots, complete fuel system, AFE intake, DP Tuner tuning. BTS transmission has been recently refreshed with all the latest and greatest parts from Brian, ready to handle as much horsepower as you can throw at it. Should be in the 375-400hp range and is and is a blast to drive on the street. Truck still has the fuel cell, 5-point harnesses, etc...so it is track ready. Willing to sell as is, without engine, or with a built engine for your goals.

Last edited:

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Im worried about this answer because of the sentimental value here, but PM me for a price with the motor as is.

I would love to have it, just on a tight budget.

BIGISLAND7.3

Reaction score
A lot of you newer guys just don't get the history behind this truck. This truck set alotta records in the 7.3 world. This truck was in the 10s when most were low 12s. Personally I think the price is a lil high, but I'd be all over it if I had the extra $. Hate to see it go Zane, but we all gotta move on at some point, glws
:whs:

Latest posts

Members online