1st pull with 6870 Precision

50_shooter

Reaction score
Ya good meeting you too. Pings was a blast! No kidding on that front end. Track was a hard sob. Never had that much of an issue, gonna tear something up at that rate. That track might have been one to ease into!

PDT1081

Reaction score
yep 4low but i run in drive then lock it to 4th fronts at 17lbs rears at 50 seems to work great for my truck, oh i run 35 mts also and if your aloud to run bump stops in the rear do so and set them to 1inch movement

Actually, set them to the minimum required by the rules. If the rules don't spec a minimum suspension compression, don't allow it any.

smokeshow101

Reaction score
Pings def was a blast haha! And track was like pavement tire pressure I think was a big thing and yes that hop will tear stuff up! Have to get together again and at schieds

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
No I hadn't, I figured I would end up going the h&s route since everyone seems to like it.

I will get ahold of him. The only real issue I'm having is a 262a code everyday, and an occasional manifold pressure code. It runs good all the time though. Still love the turbo too. It's the perfect setup for me. Can still work but really likes to play...

hit me up when you want an h&s lpfs .. they are the $hit !

08Monster

Reaction score
Well, got 1st place in the pull! Pulled for 271.90 and that was good enough to take it by 30ft or so. The track was as hard as concrete, they were running packers on it and watering it constantly.

https://youtu.be/b7cVsYQic38

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Well, got 1st place in the pull! Pulled for 271.90 and that was good enough to take it by 30ft or so. The track was as hard as concrete, they were running packers on it and watering it constantly.

how do you have the front end set up? looked smooth as glass..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

08Monster

Reaction score
how do you have the front end set up? looked smooth as glass..

live life full throttle

It was super smooth. Never had any hop or bucking at all. Just strapped the front end down with some 2in straps as far as I could. About 1/2in off the bump stops. Truck pulled like it was on rails, closest behind me was like a 245ft Cummins. None of the duramaxs even came close, a 2015 F350 pulled 3 times and couldn't lock it in 4, came back for exhibition for fun and pulled 248

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
It was super smooth. Never had any hop or bucking at all. Just strapped the front end down with some 2in straps as far as I could. About 1/2in off the bump stops. Truck pulled like it was on rails, closest behind me was like a 245ft Cummins. None of the duramaxs even came close, a 2015 F350 pulled 3 times and couldn't lock it in 4, came back for exhibition for fun and pulled 248

dam... i cant strap around home..

live life full throttle

higherlife

Reaction score

"look at him go" -lady in background. i laughed way to hard at that.
great pull though, i wish sled pulling was more popular in the southeast.

08Monster

Reaction score
now we know why you won. LOL
That intake is a nice piece! Hopefully, I can stick a billet 15 charger on it, with some dual fuelers and make some more power. Damn thing feels slow... Haha

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I might pull this weekend. We'll see how the 6870 does. I'll probably be DQd for weight before I even start but oh well.

Probably just do 4hi 1st or 2nd. Getting some Nitto TG G2s so hopefully they're better than the MTs

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That intake is a nice piece! Hopefully, I can stick a billet 15 charger on it, with some dual fuelers and make some more power. Damn thing feels slow... Haha

i'm only a phone call away my friend !

50_shooter

Reaction score
Pulled local fair last night. Strapped front end down and it made a ton of difference on how smooth it pulled. I beat the guy with the 800hp megacab dodge that has been stomping everybody, but some guy pulled a dodge last with supposedly efi live only and got me by 4 feet, lol

https://youtu.be/UNTy6Xcyg6Q

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Pulled local fair last night. Strapped front end down and it made a ton of difference on how smooth it pulled. I beat the guy with the 800hp megacab dodge that has been stomping everybody, but some guy pulled a dodge last with supposedly efi live only and got me by 4 feet, lol

https://youtu.be/UNTy6Xcyg6Q
Nice. Thats my plan tomorrow. Im so indecisive on what gear to run lol

50_shooter

Reaction score
I would try low 3rd and let it shift to 4th. It has gained me a bunch over hi 1st. I have enough power to pull it so I know you do too. I'm still running 3.55's too. I never tried hi 2nd though,. Man if you can pull it your wheel speed will be tremendous!

Latest posts

Members online