• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2 BNIB factory 6.0 intake manifolds

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
Alright everyone. I have two BNIB stock 6.0 intake manifolds. I am trying to move them. I will let them go for $300.00 buyer pays for shipping. From Ford these are $550.00. I just don't need these extras right now. I am located in Castle Rock, CO. I can quote shipping. PM if interested.

Thanks Eric.

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
New update. No shipping cost required and the intake manifold will be sent out by the end of next week if purchased. NO PAYMENT expected until I provide you with the tracking number. I am not trying to scam anyone on these. I just need them gone.

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
That is exactly why I am getting rid of them man. Most places charge a $400 core for a ported manifold. But Bryan at this rate I will still have them when you need one.

Rob D

Reaction score
I might have you send one to Steve for me. Waiting on a call from him during my normal human operating hours LOL - At least I think that was Steve who called me last night at 11:41PM :poke:

kcoyner

Reaction score
A lot of confusion about "intake" so I'm looking for clarification. Is this the elbow going into the intake (which a lot of people call the"intake") or is this the actual manifold that sits on top of the engine and is "U" shaped for the lack of a better description?

Thanks!

k

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.