• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2 fuelab pumps

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Decided to putv these back up I got 2 pumps you will need to send them in to fuelab thwy will either 1 fix it for free or 2 replace it. 200 each iim going with fass

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Ive gone through 4 fuelabs in 6 months countless emails and guaranteed fixing the issue and I wanted my money back it didnt happen. I had just outvin a brand new pump drove 3 hours ran down the track 2 times on the way homemy pump number 4 went out
Sent while riding in a 18 wheeler sorry for misspelling and grammar

blackbetty13

Reaction score
The yellow wirevthat is suppose to keep them from runnng full speed has been on every pump also the first two pumps I used a 12 line well I rewired every thing then I used a 10 I have checked for burnt line clogged sump changed filters also its bkown fuses ive just had enough.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Once again im sorry for grammer im fat fingering brand new phone and im in a 18 wheeler

DocBar

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your bad luck with these. I just might be interested in them. Are they the ones DI uses?

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Docbar they are once I get back to my laptop ill clear all my messeages so I can respond it will be sometime tonight

Mdub707

Reaction score
Usually when everyone has problems with FASS or AD, they go with an A1000 or a fuelab... They just need to be set up properly and they seem to last forever. They don't like pulling fuel out of a tank higher than the pump either, need a pusher pump, or pull from a sump. How was yours set up?

Also, like someone else stated, why not just send them back for new one's and THEN post them up for sale? Seems like a big risk to the buyer on getting one replaced/fixed?

With that said, I'd be interested to know which P/N pump you have and I might be interesting in buying one.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
still have these as well 400 dollars and 2 fuellab pumps, they need to be sent in still im working 12-15 hour days,therefore do not have the time. Also if any one wants the base, I got filter bases attached to a mount. pm me and we can work out a deal

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.