2 inch level questions

Jerrybizzle

Reaction score
Is an adjustable track bar necessary with 2 inch spacers? I added new shocks that are for 0-3 inch lift so I'm good there, but wondering how far the axle will be shifted if I don't use an adjustable track bar. I have a 2012 f250. Yes I'll be nose high, but I'll be adding rear blocks to get it leveled back out. If it's shifted 1/4 inch or something that's not enough to bother me.

04cr450

Reaction score
i just did a 2.5" leveling kit and it shifted the front axle to the drivers side about 1.5".. the kit came with a track bar drop bracket to get the axle back on track- the bracket did its job and now the axle is perfect. you may need a drop bracket minimum, put the kit on a take measurements

David1089

Reaction score
Yep that sounds about right. When I leveled mine the driver side tire sits about half an inch further out than the passenger side. I'll eventually get a track bar. This bracket though sounds like a really good idea also.

Jerrybizzle

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'll look in to that. Autospring is local to me and I'm having them do it as it's very reasonable. I'll see if they have them. If not I'll get one for them to throw on.

Latest posts

Members online