• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

20" Fuel Couplers and 35x12.50x20 Toyo M/T's

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Due to the Slow oilfield and Havig to go to an Even time schedule, I've Decided to get Rid of the F250. Returning it back to stock beforehand, So looking to trade for some Stock wheels plus Cash!

20x10" -24 Fuel Couplers with 35x12.50x20 Toyo M/T's with 6000ish Miles on them. Looking to Trade for some Stock 20's + $900.

4FA308FF-F86B-4F01-9D4E-0505EFC2F6C9.jpg

BFEFC77B-306F-442E-84BB-54BA16EFFEAD.jpg

B3E1F22B-0971-4C38-9267-A2F3AC59CB60.jpg

E16D4A48-B00F-4BF6-B6DD-DE5ACB19650B.jpg

You can also email me @ [email protected]. Located in Hammond,La!

Charles

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sorry I was 220Miles offshore all day yesterday with no service. Gonna reply to Everyone's Pm's now!

Thanks,

Charles

Baker42

Reaction score
Never was a fan .short bed trucks. Don't like "bling wheels" either. I call them bum chum. I don't want anyone following me home. My neighbor had her truck stolen 2 years ago. The same night, I awoke and went to get coffee the next morning. My key spun 360*. My wife was the last one in the truck the night before, so naturally I went in and asked her if she had not even shut the door (the door was open that morning). We had a good fight until the neighbor came over and told us her truck was stolen. Well I felt like an a$$ as the thieves were in a race to steal which other truck started first. The world is full of too many dreamers. Stay locked and loaded.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Never was a fan .short bed trucks. Don't like "bling wheels" either. I call them bum chum. I don't want anyone following me home. My neighbor had her truck stolen 2 years ago. The same night, I awoke and went to get coffee the next morning. My key spun 360*. My wife was the last one in the truck the night before, so naturally I went in and asked her if she had not even shut the door (the door was open that morning). We had a good fight until the neighbor came over and told us her truck was stolen. Well I felt like an a$$ as the thieves were in a race to steal which other truck started first. The world is full of too many dreamers. Stay locked and loaded.

Wtf does that have to do with a guy wanting to sell some wheels and tires?

sootie

Reaction score

please stfu. it seems like every post you make is either BS or doesnt apply.

Latest posts

Members online