20' or 22' King ranch

KingRanch6.0L

Reaction score
So i am trying to find some 22's that would go well with my truck. I dont think black rims match at all. anyone know any good brands that arent like 3k?

Snake

Reaction score
20' or 22' rims are going to be HUGE. Do they even make tires that size?

LOL LOL LOL

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
^^^ Same thing I was thinking. Most everyone runs aftermarket wheels that are not hub centric. I'm not even sure that Weld wheels are hub centric.

jdc753

Reaction score
i mean if i dont tow what issues will i have with lug centric?

Whats the widest tire i can put on the stock 20"?

No issues at all with lug centric, pretty sure all trucks before super duties were lug centric and I don't remember ever having trouble with them.

Plus if you think about it, if the wheels are hub centric then you really only need say 4 lugs to hold the wheel on as you are not transfering any load through the lugs, but instead through the hub.

Only difference between hub centric and lug centric is you can't be a moron and crank your lug nuts all the way down in a circle pattern. You have to criss cross the nuts as you tighten them down. I personally like to do them in 2-3 stages, get them hand tight, then go around and get the wheel seated, then crank them down.

For a king ranch check out what Spatel23 did with his KMC Ambush wheels. He had the inside part of the spoke painted the King ranch tan, looked really nice.

Last edited:

KingRanch6.0L

Reaction score
[QUOTE/]

For a king ranch check out what Spatel23 did with his KMC Ambush wheels. He had the inside part of the spoke painted the King ranch tan, looked really nice.[/QUOTE]

Like the 05 18's?

jdc753

Reaction score
[QUOTE/]

For a king ranch check out what Spatel23 did with his KMC Ambush wheels. He had the inside part of the spoke painted the King ranch tan, looked really nice.

Like the 05 18's?[/QUOTE]

naw, the KMC Ambush wheels are aftermarket wheels.

It is hard to see in this picture, but I am sure he has others that show better detail on the wheel itself,

DSCN0096.jpg

Just one of the best seen wheel I have seen that works specifically with the king ranch package.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.