• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2000 ECSB 4x4 built trans, inj, 38r

dirtboy25

Reaction score
Damn...

There for a second I got confused. I thought this was Nicks truck (SouthFlStrokin). I've been wanting his truck for the past few months but it's 2wd and after reading this thread over I realized it was 4x4 and had to do a double take.

I have a deal going with a guy with a red L99 ECSB 4x4 and I'd hate to back out now.

I would much rather have a white truck than a red.

Anyways... Nice looking rig. Good luck with the sale.

Cory S

Reaction score
Damn...

There for a second I got confused. I thought this was Nicks truck (SouthFlStrokin). I've been wanting his truck for the past few months but it's 2wd and after reading this thread over I realized it was 4x4 and had to do a double take.

I have a deal going with a guy with a red L99 ECSB 4x4 and I'd hate to back out now.

I would much rather have a white truck than a red.

Anyways... Nice looking rig. Good luck with the sale.

let me know

TyCorr

Reaction score
I wish I had some cash laying around! Id buy this friggin truck...Id love to have a setup like that.

Man this thing is sharp...

TyCorr

Reaction score
Id keep it too...I want the mother effer...

I like cc's but this truck doesn it for me. It looks like a nice truck you'd go from construction site to construction site with.

If I dont get beatup on taxes I will make an offer.

Cory S

Reaction score
Id keep it too...I want the mother effer...

I like cc's but this truck doesn it for me. It looks like a nice truck you'd go from construction site to construction site with.

If I dont get beatup on taxes I will make an offer.

let me know! but right now it might be getting a 7ft flatbed d60 fr axle d80 rear and 19.5's on some285/70r19.5

AKHILF

Reaction score
When you say tuning for alaska who did it? I'v lived here my whole life and didnt know we had a 7.3 tuner. Only thing i know about and what i did with my old 7.3 is northern diesel performance can burn tw tunes on the ts's. Free bump for you

Latest posts

Members online