• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2000 F-250 2wd

dthompson

Reaction score
2000 Ford Powerstroke 2wd for sale. Its a crew cab short bed with approx 295xxx miles and still runs great. Performance wise it has a 38r turbo, bellow/ceramic coated up pipes, non-ebv turbo pedestal, custom tuned TS 6 Position chip with gearhead tunes, triple disk torque converter with sun coast clutches and bands, Mag-Tec Rear diff cover, S&B cold air intake, and auto meter boost and egt temperature gauges. It has a leather interior with an aftermarket touch screen radio hooked up to an amp and 10" sub. It has the 05 front end conversion with harley headlights and smoked 08 tail lights. It has 20" rims wrapped in Toyo Proxies with are really nice performance tires. Brand new A/C Compressor, oil cooler O-rings, glow plugs, fresh oil and coolant, and serpentine belt. This is a pretty sharp truck, but I need a 4x4. Truck runs great way smoother than my previous two lifted SD, but 2wd just doesn't work for me. Asking $10,000. Truck is located in Kansas. Thanks

dthompson

Reaction score
I don't know how to upload them. Give me an email or phone number and I will get them sent right out.

bmiller5

Reaction score
2013-02-09_16-10-02_862.jpg

ResizedImage9513600297973271.jpg

Latest posts

Members online