• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2000 F-350 7.3 4x4 CCSB 545 RWHP

Wicked

Reaction score
It pains me to do this and am not in a huge rush to sell but..... $18,500

2000 F-350 CCSB 7.3 w/ 142,000 on the body with 5 seats in tan cloth that is in great condition with no rips... just a few burn marks here and there but overall great condition

It has been an awesome ride and I have had tons of fun with this truck and I am sure the next owner will as well now that about everything has been done. I purchased this truck back in 2010 with 118k on it. At 133k I bent a rod and had the whole engine overhauled. Everything on the truck was done between 118k and now with the most being done at 133k. It made 545 rwhp and 1,243 rwtq on Beans dyno on there custom dyno tuned tunes.

-Ford Racing rebuilt engine by very renowned race shop in NJ with Cryroed forged rods and machined Mahle pistons (bowl removed)
-Piston Squirters welded
-ARP Head Studs
-Rosewood 250cc/100% Injectors
-GT-38R turbo with 1.15 non wg housing
-SRP 1 HPOP
-Beans Walboro fuel pump
-Beans tunes (stock, high idle, tow, daily, hot, extreme)
-FRx metal fuel cross over, brand new glow plugs, brand new GP relay, brand new head gaskets, brand new oil pan, brand new valve cover gaskets and wiring harness
-Comp Cams 910 springs with hardened pushrods
-5 inch exhaust to 7 inch single black stack(I have the 5 inch to 8 inch black mbrp tip to go with if you want to go back to that)
-Trans was beafed up with BTS converter, Valve body, and BTS pump modifications
-Custom CAI with a huge S&B cleanable filter
-The whole suspension has been rebuilt with a 3 inch hanger kit in the front with brand new X-springs in the front and brand new 05-07 rear springs (all OEM from Ford Dealership)
-Dual Bilstien shocks up front and single Bilstiens out back
-Dual steering shocks
-Alpine head unit with 12 inch sub and amp
-1 year old batteries, brand new alternators, brand new water pump, brand new power steering pump, brand new steering rack
-Entire 05 front end conversion with HD grill and HD smoked headlights with WHITE HID lights (not that blue ricer **** it... looks great and is bright as ****)
-Quad LED fog lights... cant remember the brand but they were the $200 ones
-08 running boards
-20x10 Fuel wheels with 35inch Mickey Thompsons that are about 90% left
-2008 tailgate with the "SUPER DUTY" logo on it
-Brand new windshield (replacing soon)
-Smoked roof lights
-RBP side badges
-Coolant Filter

It will come with 5 more of the GIANT oil filters... the ones that filter down to 2 microns or whatever... also comes with the 08 tailights that I never had time to put on. I think this is everything but may be missing some things. Truck runs like a top and everything works great. The only real flaw is the mirrors could use replacement as they look older and the driver automatic thing does not work and the driver glass is broken and has a temp glass on it (bought it that way... never bothered me).

DSC_0020_zpsf331b32b.jpg

IMG_20140118_223752_zpsb9cbad8b.jpg

DSC_0012_zps62a92451.jpg

DSC_0011_zps18ef01d7.jpg

IMG_20120509_175715.jpg

IMG_20120509_175715.jpg

20120329_213412.jpg

20120416_203738.jpg

Wicked

Reaction score
Located in Doylestown, PA.

The stack is still on BUT I do have the entire 5 inch to 8 inch black MBRP tip that will go with the truck. So you can keep the stack if you want or put the regular exhaust back on.

Wicked

Reaction score
Located in Doylestown, PA.

The stack is still on BUT I do have the entire 5 inch to 8 inch black MBRP tip that will go with the truck. So you can keep the stack if you want or put the regular exhaust back on.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Good lord, some of you guys need to read and comprehend. He answered both of those questions.

Unless something changed he specified beans tuning and that the truck was stacked but the traditional exhaust was going with it.

apollyon9515

Reaction score
Good lord, some of you guys need to read and comprehend. He answered both of those questions.

Unless something changed he specified beans tuning and that the truck was stacked but the traditional exhaust was going with it.

It is bad when someone post a great ad with details and good pictures but people still don't/won't read it.... not talking about u tycorr

Nice truck and I wish my 7.3 was that nice.

Latest posts

Members online