2000 f250 dies, very weird problems

RedSmokey

Reaction score
That could also cause it. :doh:

Yea... Thanks again for all the help and suggestions. Im thinking when whoever stole my fuel, they somehow messed up or got my sensor stuck. The guage read exactly the same spot. Im hoping MAYBE, just maybe I can put a full tank in and free it up. Otherwise ill have to burn all that off and dorp the tank to replace whatever i need to because a fuel guage not working will annoy the hell out of me.

RedSmokey

Reaction score
Looks like it. good thing I had an extra fuel pump, since apprently running one with no fuel will burn it up :doh: who knew!? My buddy doiesnt have time to work all the air out but said it looks like that was the issue. I will be able to tell you 100% on monday.

TRX370r

Reaction score
If thats not it I have a Fuel pressure gauge and hose that mounts to the fuel bowl.

RedSmokey

Reaction score
Soooo.... I put in 18.033 gallons when the pump stopped at the $75 limit. The guage before I filled up was just over 3/4 of a tank. Whoever the *** stole my fuel must have messed up the damn thing. So, not even full, the guage reads way the *** over full lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.