• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2001 7.3 long block/parts for sale in Ohio

giannid

Reaction score
Taking the engine out of my 01 SD and replacing it with a 444e from a school bus. Engine has 170 k and runs good but has signs of iron in the oil from an oil analysis. Also found very fine iron dust on the oil drain plug and in oil filter. Engine does have blow by but does run good. Instead of trying to figure out what's wrong with it I'm just putting a 444e in it that was properly maintained. I will be taking all the parts need of this engine like oil pan, exhaust manifolds, front cover, hpop reservoir and other odds and ends. Don't know the compression but the engine is still in the truck working everyday. Going to pull it out in a week or two after I round up all the parts I need for the swap. Might trade it for other 7.3 parts. Selling it for best offer and I may part it out like the heads, injectors, and hpop.

giannid

Reaction score
I'll have a hpop off of it in a week or so. It's still on the truck now and working good as far as I know. Make me an offer but won't be available for 2 weeks.

giannid

Reaction score
Best offer gets the parts and it'll be a week or so till the engine comes out. Truck is still on the road driving every day but parts are sold as is. Truck does run good though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.