• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2001 F250 4x4 CCSB 125k modded $16kobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Up for sale is my 2001 F250 Crew cab short bed. It currently has 125,XXX miles. This truck has been my pride and joy for the last 5 years. I bought it in '08 with 86,000 miles. it gets washed at least once a week and waxed every other week. Its has a few dings but in great shape inside and out. Autometer gauges help keep an eye on EGT's, boost and trans temp. It has newer batteries, high torque starter, 250 amp alternator, ball joints with 3k miles. New 285/75r16 bfg AT tires mounted on discount wheels. I will include the stock 16" rims also. Oil changed every 3000-3500 miles with motor craft oil and filter. The trans oil is always changed at 15k with royal purple and wix filter. The transfer case, front and rear diff oil, power steering fluid and brake fluid was changed in the last 5k miles. On to the important stuff it has a GTP38R turbo with a gen2 ww and none ebpv pedestal and high flow outlet, turbo master waste gate, 4" down pipe with a 5" staight pipe into a 6" turn down, sparco air to air, CFM intake, AFE stg 2 cai, ADII fuel system with riffraff FRx and Beans sump, Stealth SRP1.1, FFD 160cc 100% injectors, Swamps Hif/Hiv IDM, stancor relay. BTS transmission with a 31 row trans cooler from a 6.0. Before anybody asks it does have a PMR motor, but at this power level it should have plenty of life left. Overall the truck is a great setup for hauling/towing but could still serve as a great daily driver. I am looking to $16,000 for it but open to reasonable offers. Any questions call/text 5o5-5seven7-six49one. Thanks for looking

Sound clip of the truck how it currently sits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxp9GgaLRxA
Older video to show how clean the interior is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gDOPq2kcUY

Lang

Reaction score
Did you FART in that first video at the 13-14 sec mark?!? LMAO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online