• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2001 Ford F-350 4X4 Diesel

skav

Reaction score
Is the dash wiring harness clean? I'm looking for a factory harness that hasn't been hacked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nic_7.3

Reaction score
How much for the wheels.

Any chance you could get a picture of the front and rear axles and leafs for me? Just to see if the lift is leaf packs in the rear or blocks and if its an adjustable trac bar or drop bracket in the front and longer end links for the sway bar and everything. Im definitely interested and Ill be at the dyno day next weekend

Thanks!

will do my best

Is the dash wiring harness clean? I'm looking for a factory harness that hasn't been hacked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thinks it has been cut on (radio plug, Trailer brakes)

skav

Reaction score
I have a 2001 Ford F-350 Diesel truck I am Parting out. It has aftermarket 18" Wheels and a 8" lift. I have sold the frontend (- the bumper), Intercooler, and cup holder. I am slowely pulling the truck apart as I sale parts and listing them on the web. If you have any questions about anything off this truck PM me or email me at [email protected].

Here is a list of the parts I have off and listed on the web for sale

PCM DPC 422 $250
IDM $300
Air bags Driver and Pass $150
Instrument cluster $150
Alternator $100
A/C comprossor $150
4R100 Transmission (works Great) $1500 ODO
2000 Ford F-350 - Fully built BDP 7.3L, BTS transmission, BDP hybrid injectors, BDP SD D66 turbo, Stage 2 Stealth HPOP, BDP fuel system, 4" turbo back exhaust, BDP IDM, Tymar intake and the part that brings it all together & keeps it all together: BDP custom tunes
Call me @ 615-563-7800 x25 if I don't answer your PM!

What kinda shape is the interior harness in? Pm. me a price.

Latest posts

Members online