• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2002 F 250 ZF6

Randall

Reaction score
Thinking about selling my truck if I can get the right price out of it, it's yours. It's a 02 with 138,000 (not sure because it;s not my daily driver, but it's close to that number) I put a Jasper reman in it which has around 10,000 roughly. It has stock sticks from Swamps, modd'ed 17, WW, AFE intake, a 7" single stack, 6 position from PHP,and a South Bend Clutch. Has chrome mirrors off a 07. It has a new take off bed from a 2010 so there is no rust. It's on 315's with Weld Typhoon wheels and stock trimmed up ford center caps. Has a Gooseneck hitch and a reese hitch with all the electrical hook-up, and a brake box. It also has new upper and lower ball joints and wheel bearings. It looks the same in the picture minus the stainless on the bottom of the bed. It does have a dent in the drivers side cab corner from someone brushing up against it and running. Has some rust under the doors, but nothing major. The doors do still have the stainless on them. The truck is a real strong runner and is ready to go! Absoluetly nothing wrong with it, just wanting a 4 door. You can ask anyone who knows me, it's always been very clean and well cared for. No gravel roads or mud. I'm asking $14,300 O.B.O.

Randall

Reaction score
IMG_20110825_204107.jpg

IMG_20110913_181306.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.