2002 F-350 Rebuild/Partial Restore

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
got the rest of the lift on. again big thanks to MattP for all of the work he has put into the truck.

here are some pics.

IMAG0291.jpg

IMAG0290.jpg

IMAG0292.jpg

definitely happy with how the truck turned out. rides ALOT better. ended up having to replace both back rotors, pads, caliper brackets and slide pins as well. pics to follow soon on that issue.

Tonka350

Reaction score
what wheels are you going with? did you get the bed and rust fixed already? what exhaust are you goin with? it's really comin along Konnor, nice work!

Chad

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
what wheels are you going with? did you get the bed and rust fixed already? what exhaust are you goin with? it's really comin along Konnor, nice work!

Chad

Have a bed for it in the barn. Might just run as is for winter though what's the sense in painting a truck in the middle of the salt season. I'm gonna run your 5" hopefully lol.
Fat Fingered from my HTC Thunderbolt

Tonka350

Reaction score
Konnor, you're NEVER allowed to say you'll be running my 5"'s LOL. let's hope you are though man, I want to run those aussies under the bed.

Chad

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
lookin good konnor. keep it up!
thanks chris! its getting there

Konnor, you're NEVER allowed to say you'll be running my 5"'s LOL. let's hope you are though man, I want to run those aussies under the bed.

Chad

LOL your funny chad. but yeah im pretty excited to go back to a side exit exhaust.

most likely going to be ordering recons smoked cab lights kit today.

Cody

Reaction score
fancy check lol. its like piecing together a puzzle trying to find the best prices on parts i can.

X2 i was able to get 2 new doors, a 2011 take off bed, paint all my bumpers, different headlights, smoked cab lights retint my back window, undercoat my frame and get a spray in bedliner all from a fancy check

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
X2 i was able to get 2 new doors, a 2011 take off bed, paint all my bumpers, different headlights, smoked cab lights retint my back window, undercoat my frame and get a spray in bedliner all from a fancy check

so far ive got:
Bed
Fender (picking up today)
Suspension parts
New brakes
front hub assembly
Tires

what i plan on getting:
05 front end swap (if funds allow)
08 style tailgate
re tint my windows
tint windshield
smoked cab lights
05 style mirrors
smooth handles that will get paint matched

and im sure there will be more stuff i think of as time goes. i will also be fully undercoating the truck myself.

Latest posts

Members online