• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2002 Ford F-250 CCSB 4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Reaction score
I'm open to trades on this, I have a small amount to pay off on it, so I'd need payoff, plus whatever you have to trade that's worth the difference. If this doesn't work, I'm just keeping it. I found my new toy, but don't have the parking for my 3 cars, my car trailer and my Wife's car at the house, and don't want to look like a used car lot lmao.

I'm looking to build another Mustang, so I'm throwing my pickup out there to free up some money. I don't have to sell it, but I never drive it anymore, so if it sells it sells..if not, I'll keep using it for a tow pig.

2002 F-250 ccsb, Lariat trim, black with tan on the bottom. Odometer currently reads 262,000 miles. Heated seats, fully adjustable drivers and pass side, adjustable pedals, overhead console with mpg, dte, compass, thermometer, all work as they did when new. I have put about $13,000 into the truck in 2010.

I bought the truck bone stock from an old man, and have put roughly 130k miles on the truck without any major issues. 5% tint all the way around, with eyebrow on windshield, sliding rear window, clean tan leather interior, drivers seat has a 1" tear on the seam that has been the same for the past year or so. No tears when I bought it. I will be getting the tear fixed, so I can get the interior cleaned before it sells. 6 position chip with Matt's tunes on it, ITP ported compressor housing, 4" MBRP turbo back with muffler and 6" tip. IH bellowed uppipes, 6637 filter, other than that the motor has always been stock. I've always ran Rotella oil, with motorcraft oil and fuel filters, and will have a fresh oil change and fresh filters all around done before buyer takes delivery of it.

NOW- things I have done to it in 2010.
I installed a lift in 2009, and got rid of all my stock suspension, in June of '10 I pulled the lift off, and put brand new rear springs from ford on it, and a ProComp full leaf spring leveling kit on the front. I didn't want to mess with leaf packs, so I opted for the full leaf springs. I also did new shocks all the way around, new pitman arm, new discs, pads, and calipers up front as well. When I put the new springs on, the truck leaned to the left, which it had previously NEVER done, so I had all of the springs re-arched and it sits completely level all of the way around. 4" f-350 blocks were bought brand new from ford for the rear end, because when I'd hook my trailer up, it'd squat down and look like it was dragging it's butt.

In November, the torque converter started trying to lockup when going into reverse, and locking/unlocking when you'd get into the throttle. So, I had the trans pulled out, and completely rebuilt. Triple disc converter, high energy clutches, valve body, anything and everything that was going to possibly give me problems was replaced, deep spline planetaries etc. This ran me $4,600.00. When the transmission was done, the rear end was flushed and I bought a new '08-'10 diff cover as well, and Precision greasable u-joints were installed front to rear. Transmission shifts very firm, and very quickly.

Next "issue" that arose, was the fan clutch went out. Well, got it all tore apart and the water pump leaked slightly at the weep hole, so new radiator, water pump, fan clutch, fan blade, radiator hoses, and thermostat were done. Figured "while we had it apart..."

The truck is clean and rust free, straight body, doesn't look like it has the miles that it does on it, but it's not perfect. Back bumper has a very small dent on the right side, and a few rock chips on the bedside from the old 35's. She's rock solid, drives straight and true and starts everytime, I have no issues with keeping it, but I've only put 2k miles on it this year, and i hate to see it sit. Oh! Fuel bowl cap, and o-rings were all replaced, firestone air bags on the back, and fold down gooseneck, I forgot about those items on the truck.

I'll he selling it with the stock 6-disc stereo in the dash, and keeping my stereo equipment. I'm asking $13,000 as it sits, or $14,000 with brand new 305/60/18 pro-comp x-treme a/t's.

254-733-8698
Thanks,
Jason

Last edited:

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Pics make them sell faster :D

Jason

Reaction score
Alright. Here's a cold start video from this past January, truck has never been plugged in, and I have not ever done glow plugs or anything of that nature. Got down to 22 degrees overnight, and was very windy. When it's cold cold outside, it always has a romp to it, but I also run 40wt Rotella oil in it, so that may be part of the problem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bMvSwQVHR4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
And here are some miscellaneous pics. I'm going to be cleaning it up this afternoon, and will get some interior pics.
395208968.jpg

394325499.jpg

394325486.jpg

Trip to Vegas, second time in its life it's ever seen snow. 8 hours with a pressure washer she was good again, but just wanted to show that the truck was used for travel for work, and did see some highway horror lol.
395208924.jpg

Reaction score
Alright. Here's a cold start video from this past January, truck has never been plugged in, and I have not ever done glow plugs or anything of that nature. Got down to 22 degrees overnight, and was very windy. When it's cold cold outside, it always has a romp to it, but I also run 40wt Rotella oil in it, so that may be part of the problem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bMvSwQVHR4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
And here are some miscellaneous pics. I'm going to be cleaning it up this afternoon, and will get some interior pics.
395208968.jpg

394325499.jpg

394325486.jpg

Trip to Vegas, second time in its life it's ever seen snow. 8 hours with a pressure washer she was good again, but just wanted to show that the truck was used for travel for work, and did see some highway horror lol.
395208924.jpg

For the love of god man, rotate the pictures. I almost dropped my laptop on my lab Dylan:poke:

Jason

Reaction score
They come up straight on my phone????

I'm shocked with all the views, no bites or anything on this. A clean rock solid 7.3 that everybody always says they want.

I can honestly say it has considerably less miles on it thuan the odometer states due to it being calibrated for bigger tires. I just always use my gps, it reads about 6 mph fast at 70. It's a heck of a clean truck, second adult owner, but every ody wants to jump on the **** boxes you see posted all over for $8k

Jason

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Morning bump!!!!

Just put a brand new set of ProComp X-treme A/T's all the way around on Friday. Also did an oil change, so it's full of fresh Rotella, fresh motorcraft oil, fuel filters, radiator flush and fill, as well as trans topped off with synthetic fluid. She's ready for a roadtrip to the new owner!!

GreenMachine

Reaction score
yea how about up to rhode island i just need to se me regular cab first.

Jason

Reaction score
Truck is no longer for sale. Spent all day yesterday towing with it, and realized I would definitely be kicking myself for getting rid of it.

Jason

Reaction score
I'm gonna bump this back to the top. Love the truck to death, and I'll surely miss it when it's gone, but I'm really itching to buy a car, and my black '93 cobra is still for sale.

Best offer above $9500.00!

(and that doesn't mean $9,501.00 either lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online