• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 F250 CCSB 4x4 Lariat

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
Up for sale is my 2003 F250 Lariat 4x4 with the 6.0. new XD Addict 18'' wheels and new Nitto Trail Grappler 35x12 with less than 1000 miles on them. Newer factory injectors, 4'' downpipes with a 5'' exhaust. ARP headstuds, all four brand new Riff Raff IC boots, fresh oil change, fuel filters changed. This is a 100% rust free truck, not a single spot of rust anywhere, 200k on the truck. Asking $14,000. Shoot me a message for more details
6.0-1_zpsftct16e4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
6.0_zpsqoz6z8vb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
6.0-2_zps7m5uifbk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
6.0-3_zpsrcl41sas.png

6.0-4_zpsn2yigu2o.jpg.html

6.0-5_zpskslpcmen.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
6.0-6_zpssqfiietv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
6.0-7_zpsb8p1fdiy.png
6.0-8_zpslfbvlwdr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Nice looking truck man. Like the badges. The new owner should def swap the fender emblem out for an 05-07 style to accent the newer door badge.

And just an fyi the driver seat leather is a fairly straight forward swap. Cost about $350 in parts from ford. I redid the bottom foam and upholstery in my old 05 and it looked phenomenal and took me about 3 hours. Just need a hog ring and plier kit and a little know how.

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
The leather is actually in pretty good condition, no rips or tears. Those marks are from the previous owner and look like paint. I have always wanted to take some paint thinner to them and try and take it off but have been afraid what that might to do the leather. Any suggestions on how to get paint off leather without ruining it would be much appreciated.

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
I don't but you can visually see they are not factory. They are 12 point studs, factory bolts are 6 point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
I bought the truck from a dealer and the guy thought it had been fully bulletproofed, told me it was ******d and everything but I could see it still had the EGR. I have not put a new EGR or oil cooler on, I figured I would upgrade or ****** when/ if they gave me issues but they never have. So to answer your question maybe, it might be a bulletproof EGR and cooler but I don't know for sure but I can take pics of the cooler for you if you want. It runs great no issues with them.

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
Starter on the truck just went out, I will be putting a new one in this week, another new part to add to the list.

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
I'm in Fort Wayne, this is the closest under side pic I have right now. I am down south for the weekend and can take some when I get back. There is not a spot of rust, been a southern truck its whole life and has never seen snow as long as I have owned it.
e2b7da9ee11a102c540d11220ebe678e.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.