• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 Ford Excursion 7.3 4x4 - 21,000 miles

JM46

Reaction score
Hi all! I have a 2003 Ford Excursion 7.3 Diesel 4x4 that I'm looking to get rid of. It has just under 21,000 original miles on the body and under 1,000 miles on the engine build. The engine and automatic transmission underwent a full race build by Swamps Diesel (block fill, rods, pistons, heads, injectors, turbo, etc.). The guys at Swamps also did the tuning on a Hydrachip device. Of course, all of the associated mods with a full engine and transmission build are included, such as intake, turbo back exhaust, fuel system, lift pump, and traction bars.

The Excursion has a lift kit from CT Performance, Inc. that includes new springs, new shocks (dual front shocks), dual steering stabilizer bars, and brand new wheels and tires (BMF Novakane wheels and Nitto G2 tires). All of the suspension components were installed by Swamps Diesel as well. There are Weathertech mats installed throughout the cabin. I have the original wheels and tires also.

The exterior color is mineral grey and the interior is tan. The interior is in immaculate condition and the exterior is in amazing shape as well. There are a couple of small paint chips on the grille and bumper and very minor scuffs on the passenger door. Again, these issues are very, very minor!!

I am asking $52,000 and have receipts for all work ($35,000 in upgrades). I also have a clear title in hand. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

P.S. If someone can tell me how to post pictures, I will gladly do so!

JM46

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your help! I hope this works....

Last edited:

JM46

Reaction score
A little more detail for anyone interested:

Turbo: Precision Turbo 6870

Injectors: 300/200% Swamps

Intercooler: Mishimoto all aluminum

Fuel System: Swamps High Performance Fuel Delivery Kit with Fuel Lab pump, Driven Diesel fuel bowl ****** and regulated return kit

Gen 3 Dual HPOP System

psduser1

Reaction score
Almost identical to mine!
Except twice the hp, and 1/10th the miles, lol.

Glws, someone will be getting a very nice truck!:rockon:

JM46

Reaction score
Almost identical to mine!
Except twice the hp, and 1/10th the miles, lol.

Glws, someone will be getting a very nice truck!:rockon:

Thank you, bud! As a fellow Ex owner, I'm guessing you can relate to how awesome these rigs are! I wish there were more new, full size diesel SUV options available besides a full size Range Rover.

psduser1

Reaction score
I could never understand how a duramax didn't make it into the Yukon platform.
Tried an escalade, nice trucks, but still Gm gasser junk.
Never driven a diesel range rover, sounds interesting.

slvr bullet

Reaction score
Philipsburg is a really cool place. I got to go gold mining with my late uncle that lived there. Sweet 10k price drop, that might be one of the nicest x's I've ever seen. Good luck with the sale bud.

JM46

Reaction score
Philipsburg is a really cool place. I got to go gold mining with my late uncle that lived there. Sweet 10k price drop, that might be one of the nicest x's I've ever seen. Good luck with the sale bud.

Yes sir! I love it up there too. That's really cool that you and your uncle used to mine for gold up in the Burg. I used to go gold mining with my dad up at the Golden Eagle and Golden Coin mines. Then, we spent a lot of time at Beal Mountain Mine. Thank you for the compliment on the X.