• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2004 F250 Lariat

bb8160

Reaction score
It is a 2004 F250 Lariat, ECSB with the FX4 package. The truck has 131422 miles on it and will change a little as I dont really drive this truck that often. The truck has leather interior and is in really good shape. I bought it a few years ago and it was stock except for a leveling kit. Since then I have added an EGR delete, Glowshift pillar gauges, EDGE Insight (old style), 17x9 Ion rims, 315/70/17 Falken wild peak A/Ts, 05-07 style front grille, DDM 55w HIDs, and Husky floor mats in the front. The bed has the spray-in Line-X liner. The exhaust is factory pipes with a muffler delete pipe added and a hollowed out converter. The pillar gauges are Fuel Psi, EGTs, and Boost. The truck has had an SCT tuner with the SRL tune on it from Matt at Gearheads since the middle of May 2012. Before that the truck was running stock tuning. The rims and tires were both put on in Feb. of this year and were brand new. The truck has a small dent in the tailgate and a few rock chips as well. Im probly forgetting something so if there are any questions feel free to ask.

Im asking $15,000 for the truck and Im not really looking to trade.
You can either contact me here or text me at 502-639-4883.

IMAG0150.jpg

IMAG0149.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0152.jpg

IMAG0160.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online