• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2004 F350 crew 4x4 XLT bunch of new parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

roachie

Reaction score
2004 F350 XLT
Crew Cab 4x4
6.0 powerstroke diesel, automatic transmission

It is an XLT with power windows and locks, keyless entry, keypad entry, slit bench seat, electronic shift on the fly 4x4 and automatic headlights. Also C&M flat bed with 4 TSC tool boxes, gooseneck hitch, 4-6-7 pin trailer connections and electric brake controller.

I have replaced both cylinder heads with brand new units, all top end gaskets and injector seals are new, has updated oil pipes, cleaned turbo internals, EGR deleted, two new batteries, new belt, new hoses, new glow plugs, fresh oil and filter, and new fuel filters.

I no longer have any need for a truck this big, I bought a smaller one and this one is just sitting around collecting dust. The only bad points it has are the tires are in fair condition at best, a noticeable dent in the lower right front door, and the interior has some stains from coffee (it's a work truck, so it shows). It's a great truck for someone that needs it.

Price is negotiable, email is my preferred contact method, other wise 865-804-forfivesevensix I'm not wanting to trade for anything at this time.
sa6ehana.jpg
udanazaj.jpg
jezy4umu.jpg
suganuny.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

roachie

Reaction score
$14,000 obo.

I just copied the Craigslist add, price didn't come in apparently

roachie

Reaction score
Nope, I forgot that too. 160k. Also, truck is 100% stock, still has cat and muffler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online