• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 for trade

Reaction score
2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1. 78k miles. Procharged, SLP longtube headers, Proflow catted x pipe, flowmaster catback, eibach suspension, steeda wing, 03-04 cobra front bumper and rocker panels, and more that I can't remember. I've got a clean and clear title to the car. Car books for around $13-15k and has about $12k of aftermarket parts on it. Id like to trade it. I regretfully sold my CCSB 06 F250 XLT 4x4 last year. I bought this car thinking I'd be happy without a truck. I was wrong. I'm looking to get into another CCSB or CCLB F250 4x4. Car is located in Harvest, AL. If you're interested, call or text 256-998-2151 anytime. Thanks for looking. Also can text/ email pics. Don't know how to add them on here with my phone. Sorry.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 183

Black AOD

Reaction score
This is the classified trucks for sale section just fyi...that being said I used to have a 2.6 KB mach 1, loved the car. GLWS :thumbsup:

Arisley

Reaction score
Doing the same thing the last poster did, giving you a free bump.

If I was in the market, I would be giving you a call.

JrStroker

Reaction score
Is anything done to the bottom end? I know these are the 'same' motors as the 03-04 cobras, but the bottom ends were like the GTs. Also what's the power level at with the procharger?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.