• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 6.0 block

superduty6.0

Reaction score
I have a 2005 6.0L block. Pulled it out about 5 years ago. It does not turn over by hand, but it has been sitting in my storage barn for 5 years.

It DOES NOT include:
Turbo
Injectors
Y-pipes
Intake Manifold

I have to do some looking but i am pretty sure I have the oil filter housing and wiring harness' in a box somewhere in a corner.

Was thinking it was worth $600. Will consider all offers.

I also have a stock EGR Cooler that has been blocked off, has plugs welded in both ends.

ALso would have the down pipe that the egr cooler hooks to.
Not sure what those are worth so send me an offer.

superduty6.0

Reaction score
Subscried. Interested to see what you get for this.

I will let you know if it sells. I was origionally going to go through it and build it, but now I would rather just have a little money to put towards a turbo and Air Dog.

I would think at least the heads would be worth something to someone. I would consider parting it out as well probably.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Well I have a 6.0 with 70k miles on it. Its complete minus turbo. I'm about to start the part out on it next month.

superduty6.0

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm doing 190/100's... Is it a waste of money for the regulated return kit? Should I just buy an air dog instead? Plan on doing an MTW stage 2 next year.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.