2005 6.0 oil leak

RSK

Reaction score
so i looked at a 2005 6.0 i'm most likely gonna buy it, its a 2 door xlt cab and chassis, new injectors from ford, saw the 4000 dollar bill for that, new ficm, and all sensors, motor got rebuilt at reputable machine shop, new heads, new oil cooler, truck is all stock 132 on the truck and 6k on the rebuild with 12k in receipts. i get under the truck and the oil pan has some oil on it....no enough to drip onto the ground even but still more then i'd like to see. what could it be hpop cover gasket, turbo oil drain? truck is pretty clean everything works it starts perfect cold or hot, runs beautiful, only down side is it needs a titan tank still and it's throwing a sending unit faulty code even tho the gauge works, so i'll toss a sending unit in when i do the egr ****** and titan tank.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Is it in the rear? Check the cac boot at the turbo, those leak and cause a lot of mis diagnosed rear mains and what not.

RSK

Reaction score
As long as it's something easy/cheap i don't care. The aluminum flatbed is worth a 1/3rd of what i'm paying for the whole truck

1BD9D7

Reaction score
I'm guessing you are not planning on putting a regular truck bed on it, but just FYI it will not work on a cab and chassis the frames are different. In case you did not know

RSK

Reaction score
I'm guessing you are not planning on putting a regular truck bed on it, but just FYI it will not work on a cab and chassis the frames are different. In case you did not know

The truck already has an aluminum flat bed on it, it's exactly how i want it already except i'm gonna update the front end to a 2011 style and same with the mirrors

Latest posts

Members online