• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 F-250 Harley Edition CCSB - 54k miles

Rob D

Reaction score
Yea. I have to say I hate eBay. Already have had to answer some ridiculous questions. Best one so far: "you say there is surface rust under the truck, how bad is it?"...this is why I was using eBay as a last case resort. There are plenty of photos of the undercarriage.:biggun::doh::morons::wtf::cursing:

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Yea. I have to say I hate eBay. Already have had to answer some ridiculous questions. Best one so far: "you say there is surface rust under the truck, how bad is it?"...this is why I was using eBay as a last case resort. There are plenty of photos of the undercarriage.:biggun::doh::morons::wtf::cursing:
At least you don't have to deal with all the low ballers and flakes and broke people wasting your time like you do on Craigslist and FB! If nothing else its a great gauge for actual value of whatever you are selling after you list it a few times.

Rob D

Reaction score
No I have not accepted that yet. I had a local offer for $29k and am waiting for that guy to make up his mind. Will see - might re-list it one more time.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
I get the truck is in good shape but at the end of the day its still 11-12 years old, I don't understand the fascination with it and why you think its worth gold. And the only real offers are ones with cash/check in hand LOL

sootie

Reaction score
I get the truck is in good shape but at the end of the day its still 11-12 years old, I don't understand the fascination with it and why you think its worth gold. And the only real offers are ones with cash/check in hand LOL

so if you arent interested, don't waste time in his thread :shrug:

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
a pristine, low mile example of a rare/desirable combo... yeah, those never go for big money! :confused:

look at the $20-30k 1st gen Dodge diesels and get back with me

Rob D

Reaction score
Honestly guys not sure why some of you seem to take this personally. I paid 28 for the truck bone stock and have put a lot of money into it and have not put many miles on it. Truck isn't for everyone but doesn't mean I am some greedy jerk for trying to recoup a small amount of what I have invested. If you don't like the truck or my price I respect your opinion but move on and do not clutter my thread with BS.

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
What Tom said. Truck is worth the price posted. I know if I didn't have my Harley truck I'd be making the way toward you to pick it up. Some people won't understand...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
so if you arent interested, don't waste time in his thread :shrug:

sry I forgot giving head rubbies about what a good deal it is and asking if it sold are much more valuable post

and my point was holding out or relisting over a grand seems like a waste considering its been for sale for 60 days (at least on here)

to each there own

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online