• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 F-350 RCLB 4x4 6.0 82k on eBay, no reserve.

Atsah

Reaction score
Did you post this truck on here before you put it on ebay? I have been looking for a friend of mine and didn't see it if you did.. He needs a RC in good shape for his construction business and your not far away.. I will keep my eye on it for him as he doesn't use a computer much..

Last edited:

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
Did you post this truck on here before you put it on ebay? I have been looking for a friend of mine and didn't see it if you did.. He needs a RC in good shape for his construction business and your not far away.. I will keep my eye on it for him as he doesn't use a computer much..

I didn't make a F/S thread before throwing it on eBay. Kind of one of those spur of the moment things. I can end the auction early for a serious buyer, it's no trouble. My cell # is in the ad and in my signature. Feel free to contact me if you would like.

Atsah

Reaction score
I didn't make a F/S thread before throwing it on eBay. Kind of one of those spur of the moment things. I can end the auction early for a serious buyer, it's no trouble. My cell # is in the ad and in my signature. Feel free to contact me if you would like.

I'll call him Monday and see if he can stop by so I can show him the truck and he can call you.. If you get a call from Scott Lyon from Maine it will be him, I will tell him to mention the forum if he does..

Jgon08

Reaction score
What's your asking price I have a friend looking for something like
This?

loboost

Reaction score
Op what did eBay charge in fees to sell it there?

sent while driving recklessly

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
Still no word from the "buyer" since 1 quick email right after he won the auction.

If anyone seriously wants the truck, get in touch. Otherwise I think I may just keep it and put a plow on it.

Shield13

Reaction score
rclb 05

Just a note I looked at one at Atlantic Motors in Conn. 10900 xlt 155k nice rig that was late last week rust on whl wells just started

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
Almost exactly what I'm looking for. If everything falls into place in the next few weeks I might have to come up to CT and buy this one from you too

I'm leaving for vacation at the beginning of next week. If it doesn't go by then it will just be sitting for 2 weeks while I am gone.
Quite frankly I am sick and tired of people wasting my time and the lowball offers. I'm close to just keeping the truck. I like it.

I'll be back the 17th, feel free to check in with me.

Latest posts

Members online