• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 F250 6.0 lariat FX4. $5,900 obo

Strokethis34

Reaction score
I bought this truck with intentions of fixing it up. But plans have changed as always. I really need to get my king ranch running again. But it's a 2005 f250 lariat with 6.0, fx4 4x4. It has 178,xxx miles. I bought it with the rad,CAC,fan,shroud, blower motor, vaccum pump,and steering box missing.
I've got everything but the gear box and blower motor/ resistor and vacuum pump. I put a newer ficm in it and new oil/fuel filter housing in it. I did get it to start but I shut it off because I didn't have the fan installed. Since then I couldnt get it to restart. Maybe old fuel? It's been sitting awhile. Also might need new batteries or starter. It was a work truck and needs a lot of TLC. But if anyone wanted a puller or drag truck?
I also put new trans cooler lines on the front to the radiator. The tires are around 80% tread left. Clean title in hand. I need to move this thing. I have other priorities right now. But if I can't sell it I'll try and get it running later down the road.

Asking $5,900 obo
Located in charleston,WV
Must bring trailer to get it.
Please call/text for more pictures/info. 304-55zero-4two54

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    711.9 KB · Views: 247

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I believe you could part it out and make that or more if it doesn't sell. Good luck.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

Latest posts

Members online