• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 F350 Regular Cab 4x4 Studded, Deleted, ETC

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Just copying and pasting this over from my craigslist ad. I want a 6.4 badly. All the motor work has about 12k easy miles on it. Only towed a 7k lb trailer a few times all summer. Don't need to sell it, just would like to move into a 08. I apologize if anything is phrased idiotic in the ad, i tried to make it so I wouldn't have every craigslist jackazz emailing me with stupid questions.

Any questions PM me or call/text 401-300-971six. My names Peter.

2005 Ford F350 Powerstroke diesel regular cab long bed 4x4. The truck currently has 112,000 on it. It's an automatic that shifts very well. The truck came from North Carolina about a year and a half ago, and as a result has no rust at all. Underside is spotless, as well as the doors and bed. 12k miles ago the motor was completely done at Mass Diesel Performance in Bellingham. The list of what they did is as follows:

ARP head studs, Factory Ford gaskets, River City Diesel EGR delete, Blue spring kit, updated turbo oil drain lines, 6.4 Banjo bolts, Decked heads and checked valves, as well as putting all new glow plugs in. A brand new factory Ford Oil cooler was also installed along with an updated STC fitting. It also has a Airraid cold air intake, and a 4" exhaust, no cats or muffler. There is also a RCD coolant filter on it.

The truck currently runs a SCT Livewire Touch Screen with River City Diesel custom tunes. Its fast and fuel efficent for a one ton truck.

Truck has a ReadyLift Leveling kit with new shocks up front. Currently not installed is a custom One Up OffRoad adjustable track bar and a set of ball joint shims to adjust the front alignment if desired.

The exterior has a few small imperfections but nothing major. The truck is on 20" Factory Ford Alcoa's wrapped in 305 GoodYear Wrangler Duratracs. The red pinstripe is removed.

Interior is a XLT with cloth and power windows, locks, and mirrors. Air blows cold. Optioned out with vinyl floors. Windows are tinted, along with a strip on the windshield.

Truck is setup for a Fisher minute mount two snow plow, wired complete with a three plug harness and push plates. No blade with the truck. This equipment was all put on last year, before winter in November. Only Plowed one season on private commercial lots, no streets or roads.

The price is $22,000. Title is free and clear. No lien.

70A-1257D525B13F-9473-00000423195DA5CC_zps922baa17.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

90-512BF7028252-21919-00000895A586B1C9_zps2294fa7c.jpg

69-4CA9E964E0B6-21919-000008958411D2BB_zps8d4ebb11.jpg

78-FB2A95E1D0CE-21919-0000089579A1166E_zps7be4a0be.jpg

Jason

Reaction score
Good luck with the sale. It's a great looking truck..steps removed would make it perfect, but outside of that, it's perfect, and sounds well maintained with all the right stuff!

Should go quick!

GreenMachine

Reaction score
I would kill for this thing. Is that an albermarle in the 6th picture?

I wish. Albermarle didn't do a straight inboard CC I believe. Only I/O's. The boat in that picture is my 22' Shamrock straight inboard. She's a beast, but no deep vee like the Albie.

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Guys trucks up for sale again. 143k on it for mileage and having some issues motor wise. I think its dropping an injector but I'm not positive. The truck just had a complete transmission rebuild to the tune of $3100. The converter was upgraded from stock. It literally has maybe 50-100 miles since its rebuild. All paperwork obviously for the work.

Im looking to cash out of the truck because I don't feel like putting any more money into it honestly, and I'm looking to pickup a brand new plow truck. Most likely a gas GMC lol. Currently has 08 rims on it and the harley front end. I think everything is the same as my ad originally.

Any interest? looking for 16,500 since i just took it deep with the trans rebuild .

sootie

Reaction score
exactly what I'm looking for...too rich for the mileage unfortunately :(

what kind of symptoms is the motor having?

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Make me an offer, I'm just trying to get a baseline established in what it's worth with what I have in it lol.

Motor has an intermittent skip. Some metal shaving were found in the oil. One piece jammed the plunger open on the oil filter and gave it a no start recently. I've noticed an intermittent skip. Thought it was an injector but I'm not sure. Since it had issues the first time I just parked it and haven't driven it. I don't have the time or skills to work on it right now.

sootie

Reaction score
ouch-that sounds like a lifter. if that is the case it will need a short block basically.

sootie

Reaction score
new probably 4-5k plus labor. good used, you could probably find a complete engine to swap for 3k plus labor but seems like a shame for a nice truck not to do it right.

GreenMachine

Reaction score
The truck is heading to another shop before i make a final decision on what to do with it guys. give me the next week to get another diagnosis and opinion on it. depending on what happens i will either be taking it off the market, or i will be willing to talk numbers seriously. thanks guys

Agjake11

Reaction score
Outside of a bidding war I'll throw my name in the hat for discussions after you figure things out.

Looks like market for Reg can trucks is getting harder to fill

Latest posts

Members online