• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 King Ranch F250 FX4

Bigdeere

Reaction score
Trying to sell it myself vs. trading it in. I bought a new horse trailer and need to update to a 1 ton truck. I have a 2005 F250 FX4 King Ranch Diesel. 126000 miles on it. hunter green and tan, bucket seats in front, bench in back. Overall condition is great has new brakes and tires all around. I did RCD egr delete and updated oil cooler. Currently running it stock but will send a sct livewire with it. One stain on rear seat where previous owner spilled something. Truck runs great just would like to put the wife in a dually to be safer on the road. PM me for pics i suck at putting them up here. Asking $19000

Last edited:

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
i know of a 2005 f-350 king ranch in new and i mean brand new condition. It had been garage kept all its life. It was purchased about 60 days ago for 22k off a car lot and had 50,000 origonal miles

Bigdeere

Reaction score
Probably asking 19 is a little high, i was just going off of kbb guide which was like 21k and I know it wouldn't bring that much. So maybe 17 is a little more in the ballpark?

Latest posts

Members online