• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2006 ECLB F250 6.0 4x4 Wrecked-Parting out-Lots of good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuSlungDu

Reaction score
I will take 2000 plus shipping for turbo, injectors, ced up pipes and mounting kit for turbo with oil feed line and return and last but not least the 3" boost hose needed. Turbo has a billet wheel, and polished housing as well

kanuck15

Reaction score
Once you sell the axles let me know how much your would want for the coil buckets and radius arm mounts. They are riveted to the frame so I was waiting till the axles were gone before I asked about them

swinky

Reaction score
Pm me a price on turbo injector and up pipes.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

neverkickn

Reaction score
Interested in the driver side door switch bezel with the window and door lock switches. Do you have them and do the switches work?

swinky

Reaction score
I will take 2000 plus shipping for turbo, injectors, ced up pipes and mounting kit for turbo with oil feed line and return and last but not least the 3" boost hose needed. Turbo has a billet wheel, and polished housing as well

Sorry I missed this I pmd you back.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score

if this is still for sale Id like to buy.

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Man I would really like to get the turbo an all since mine just took a dump on me yesterday.. I need something ASAP!!

Swinky I'm not tryin to jump in frot of you bud, but I did ask about them earlier in this thread. And I seen you were interested so I thought maybe I'd just hold out an all since I'm tryin to buy a house rightnow but now since This happen yeterday Iam Scramming to get my truck back on the road an Really need this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
Man I would really like to get the turbo an all since mine just took a dump on me yesterday.. I need something ASAP!!

Swinky I'm not tryin to jump in frot of you bud, but I did ask about them earlier in this thread. And I seen you were interested so I thought maybe I'd just hold out an all since I'm tryin to buy a house rightnow but now since This happen yeterday Iam Scramming to get my truck back on the road an Really need this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I told him Im buying all of it and he told me they were mine but I haven't paid for it yet. Im out to sea right now and wont be able to pay till sunday. I really want the whole set up but like I said havent paid yet so that will be Trents call.

HuSlungDu

Reaction score
Lol we got some action here. Glad y'all got it worked out.

Here is an updated list of everything sold.

Turbo
Injectors
Coolant filtration
Axles
Steering links
Coil buckets
Engine is pending

Everything else is still for sale

HuSlungDu

Reaction score
Also have 2 stock 06 turbos for sale. 08 aluminum rear dif cover. Tires are sold have the wheels left, they are 20x12 chrome moto metal 962's.

HuSlungDu

Reaction score
The engine is for sale again. The buyer had complications at the last minute. I will take 3500 plus shipping. Engine is complete minus turbo and injectors. Comes with studs, new hpop, branch tube, ebp, ipr, icp, oil manifolds, water pump, thermostat and much more new items.

dommel01

Reaction score
How much for the wheels

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online