• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2006 F-250 CCSB FULLY BUILT

Dustball8504

Reaction score
2006 F-250 CCSB FULLY BUILT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple life changes are gonna cause me to put the truck back on the market. So with that being said I'm gonna borrow the following from the original for sale thread that Nate had posted:

"The base vehicle is a 2006 F250 XLT FX4 Sport Package, crew cab short bed truck. The body has 100,500 miles on it. Leather captains chairs up front, leather bench out back, black carpet, even a sunroof. 15% tint on the front windows, the back have 5% on top of factory tinted glass.
The truck has been debadged, custom 2008 badges were fabbed into the stock fender. Custom Billet Badge emblems are on the door which state BB’s best attribute, “Race Edition”.
Engine: Made 617rwhp on fuel with 1000+ torque.
13,500 miles on BRAND NEW CUSTOM BUILT MOTOR!
BRAND NEW Ford Block! One of 5 left back when the motor was built in October of 2009.
Industrial Injection Silver Bullet 64/70
Elite Diesel 225cc Injectors with 100% Industrial Injection nozzles. Perfect for street use.
AirDog II 135/70 Fuel Pump
ARP Head Studs
Direct Injection Performance Custom Stage 1 Manifold
Banks Intercooler, intake piping, and custom elbow. Banks elbow included with sale.
AFE Stage 2 Intake
MBRP 4” Turbo Back Straight Pipe with 6” RBP Tip. Cat and muffler deleted. Both included with sale. True 4” system, 3.5” off the turbo and meets with a 4” pipe half way down the fire wall.
Custom oil plate with fuel filter and oil filter delete.
2 Stage Nitrous System
Dual Bottle Holder in the bed
Hypermax Connecting Rods and Custom Dished Pistons
Elite Chromoly Push Rods
Ceramic coating on many of the motor pieces before being hand built
Innovative Diesel Moderate Race FICM tune
SCT Custom Tuned Exclusively by Eric @ Innovative Diesel

Drivetrain:
NADP built 5R110 transmission
300MM Billet Input Shaft
2100RPM Suncoast Converter
ATS Billet Flexplate
MagHytec Deep Trans Pan

Visual/Suspension Mods:
08 Super Duty Mirrors, Badges, and Tailgate
Harley Headlights with custom clear corners
RetroSolutions H13 BiXenon 6K HID Kit in Headlights & Fogs
LED Rear and 3rd Brake Lights
2” Tuff Country Leveling Kit
One off custom traction bars welded from frame to axle, built specifically for BB.
20” XD Series Armour Black Wheels
325/60R20 Nitto Terra Grapplers
AutoMeter Pyro, Boost, and Trans Temp Gauges
StreetSceneEQ Speed Grille Inserts
Full Cab Tint
12” Black Billet Antenna
Custom Painted Dash"

Now, since I have owned the truck it has been in Martys possession taking care of a boost leak that is well known on the truck. The intake wasn't warped and just needed a different set of bolts, the truck is still in Martys shop getting finished up. After its done there it'll be live tuned and dynoed by Eric @ Innovative. I'm just starting this thread to see who would be interested and I will keep it updated as things progress. PM me if you have any questions or are interested in this truck. After it leaves his shop it'll be located in Everett PA 15537.

Asking price: $33,000 OBO, this is what I paid for it so I'm just looking to get as close to my initial investment out of it as I can.

BB5-21-11.png

17BLKplat

Reaction score
good luck with the sale bud!
Once Marty has all the small things fixed up, the truck will be stronger than ever!

We all have to grow up one day. It's a good feeling though :D

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I have my eye on another truck to replace this but I am gonna open it up to possible trades. The only trades I'll consider are:

2005-2007 F-250/350 6.0 CCSB Lariat, must be low miles.
2008-2010 F-250/350 6.4 CCSB Lariat, low miles also

I will add cash for the right truck also.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
The truck now builds 40-42 psi with no problems. It also received a brand new set of OUO Adjustable Radius Arms for those interested.

Dyno numbers hopefully next week :D

Dustball8504

Reaction score
The truck seems to have a small high pressure oil leak so the injectors are going to be pulled and sent off to checked out. I don't want to hide any issues with the truck.

If this ad doesn't go as planned, I will offer a full part out but I'll need stock parts in return. PM me if there is something you are interested in.

Latest posts

Members online