• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2006 f350 single wheel lariat crew cab

Blacksmokin22

Reaction score
2006 Ford f350 single wheel. Lariat, Crew cab 4x4 with 212,xxx miles. 3k miles ago removed heads replaced head gaskets, studded, new high pressure oil pump with new stc fitting, all new standpipes, replaced oil cooler, full egr delete, wicked wheel in stock turbo, pse regulated return, metal fuel and oil filter caps, cat red elc coolant, coolant filter, new 190/ stock injectors, new glow plugs, new fan belt, run rotella t5 synethetic 5w-40, 4" downpipe to 5" straight pipe to black 7" tip, innovative custom extreme tunes on sct livewire, brand new 20" bmf novakanes with 35x12.5 federal mts, Sony touch screen double din, with jl audio amp pushing two 8's behind the seat, windows have 5% and 20%, front window fully tinted with 20%. Has a sunroof, electric back glass, rigid dually fog lights, with aftermarket black grill and Harley Davidson headlights lights, big rig running lights under doors. All motor work, wheels and tires new 3,000 miles ago!!! A lot of time and money in truck, runs great! Call or text 580-319-2978 asking 18,500$ located in Ardmore, ok

I'm not sure how to upload pics, but text me and I'll text them to you

Latest posts

Members online