• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2006 Ford F-250 Lariat FX4 CCSB

Reaction score
2006 Ford F-250 lariat CCSB FX4. 196k miles. BPD e g r cooler and OEM oil cooler at 140k miles. NOT studded. I do have ARPS, a head gasket set, and up pipes that will come with the truck if it does ever need them. Never been tuned. Edge CS monitor. Truck has power locks, Windows, heated power seats, sunroof, sliding rear glass, adjustable pedals, steering wheel controls for radio and climate control, auto climate control, and the 6 disc CD player. Engine is stock. Always serviced between 3.5-4.5k with OEM filters and synthetic oil with Archoil additives. Truck has a fairly new radiator, degas tank, e g r valve, and rear vss. Truck runs and starts well at every temperature that it's been subjected to. Truck has a 4.5" RCX lift w/ dual steering stabilizers, 20x12 Gear big block wheels w/ 35x12.50 tires, billet Fird badges and aftermarket F-250/ Powerstroke badges, Harley headlights, 08 taillights and tow mirrors, B&W gooseneck hitch, led fog lights , vent visors, tinted windows, straight pipe w/ 6" tip, Nfab bed access steps, and a few other things. Interior is almost immaculate with some wear on the drivers seat bottom. Paint is in good shape with only a few dings on the bed and some wear on the bumper cap. Truck is located in Huntsville, AL. $18k firm. 256-690-4009 for more pictures or questions. Thanks for looking.

Reaction score
I have not yet mastered the art of resizing pictures to fit on here. You may text me at the number listed in the first post by me and I can send you about 30 pictures via text.

Latest posts