• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2006 Ford F-250 XLT 4x4 CCSB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
2006 Ford F250 XLT 4x4 crewcab for sale. Egr and oil cooler replaced shortly after I purchased it. Also had the Ficm and radiator rebuilt. Truck has Ultra marauder wheels, 08 tow mirrors and taillights, Harley headlights, leveling kit, no cat or muffler, tinted windows, and some other stuff I've forgotten. I've also got a 08 tailgate that needs to be repaired and painted to go with the truck, along with a set of smoked cablights and a harness for them. I need $15,500 for the truck and everything with it. If interested, call or text 256-998-2151. Truck is in Huntsville, AL. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    924.5 KB · Views: 247
Reaction score
176500. Sorry for not posting. Nada where I'm at is $17600, so $2100 off with all the upgrades is a pretty good deal, IMHO.

Reaction score
Can also text pics to anyone who's interested. My computer skills are somewhat lacking. For some reason I thought I had uploaded all the pics and only one showed up.

Reaction score
I've also got an egr delete, serpentine belt, some extra fuel filters, and factory fog lights to go with the truck.

Reaction score
Still available. Like to sell before the end of the month. Wife's student loans are looming and I've gotta lighten my load. Thanks for looking

Reaction score
If the truck isn't gone by the end of this week, it's going to be traded in. I'd hate for someone to miss out on a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.