• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2006 Regular Cab F-350 Dually XLT

tbrown1986

Reaction score
I've got a 2006 Single Cab Dually. It's a 2wd with power windows and locks. Since I've owned it, Webb06 is the only person to work on it. In my opinion his shop is the best one around. The truck is in very good shape regardless of the couple dents and dings. Its got a little more than 167K miles on it. The truck was head studded around 10k miles ago. I also had him throw a Powermax turbo on the old girl. There are ******** tunes on the SCT SF3 programmer. The truck runs really good. Webb06 can tell you all about that and its a blast to drive. I had him put on a 5'' exhaust with a 7'' tip. There is no cat or muffler and it sounds mean.

The brakes were all replaced within the last 10k miles so they're good to go for a long time. They were squealing a little so that's why I replaced the pads. I had to buy one caliper on the passenger side front axel so its got a lifetime warranty on it.

This truck is kind rare given that it's still got the original bed on it. Most of these style trucks were put to work as soon as they rolled off the lot. This one has seen a lot of highways but still has a lot of life left in it. It has no blow by and uses no oil.

The interior is used but is very clean. The drivers seat is a little wore down but doesn't need replaced by any means. The center console is missing the cover on the passenger side. The windows are tinted and look good.

This trucks got a clean carfax for what that's worth... I bought it with a blown head gasket and that's why the truck was studded. Soon after buying it I learned that my wife and I were going to have a child in September. This isn't the most car seat friendly vehicle ever. I've already bought another crew cab shortbed dually so I cant accept any trades right now. This truck is paid off so you don't have to worry about a lien.

I'm asking $14,500. Everyone here knows how expensive it is to make a 6.0 reliable and this one is a solid as a rock.

Shoot me a pm on here and we can get together on the detail of the truck.

Thanks!

F81E0875-E342-4DE8-B0BF-B6E56889A518.jpg

tbrown1986

Reaction score
Yeah I bought it from another member here on PSA in early December of last year. He met me in the middle of Illinois and I bought it from him. I loaded it on the trailer and brought it home. It had a blown head gasket when I bought it. I took it to webb06's shop and he studded it for me. I then found out in late December that I was expecting my first child. Given that pregnancy last roughly 9 months I decided to keep the truck for a while because it was so fun to drive. It was also practical at the time. Then around January of last year my Peterbilt decided to take a dump and I spend around $17k rebuilding that caterpillar engine. I put the truck up for sale then and had no takers so I still own it. My child is due on September 6th so I decided that it was time to start looking for a crew cab dually. I found a 05 ccsb dually so now I own that too. Now my regular cab is for sale and this would be the reason why. I realize the time frame for which I owned it was short but given the current circumstances I think this is the best option for my growing family. Who needs two duallys parked in the driveway?

tbrown1986

Reaction score
Hey thanks man. It'll make someone a great truck! Heck, it would make you a great truck! I apologize if I came off as a jerk in the previous post. The truck is awesome it's just not feasible to own anymore especially with my new truck that needs all the fun stuff done to it now..... Studs, exhaust, tuner, level, wheels and tires!!!!!

tbrown1986

Reaction score
Bump...............

Price reduced to $14k. I can do $13,250 if I put a stock turbo back on! This truck is worth the drive!

tbrown1986

Reaction score
I'd be more than happy to meet someone somewhere as long as a deposit is secured first. I can promise you will not be disappointed with this truck!

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
Damn man, if I could swing it, it would already be mine, again...
Miss this truck every day.
Such a blast to drive.
Great truck for whoever buys it.
GLWS!

Tapatalking from a wind turbine

tbrown1986

Reaction score
Damn man, if I could swing it, it would already be mine, again...
Miss this truck every day.
Such a blast to drive.
Great truck for whoever buys it.
GLWS!

Tapatalking from a wind turbine

Thanks man! It's absolutely a blast to drive and has been nothing but reliable for me. Supposed to have a guy from Topeka come look at it this weekend but you know how that stuff goes. When I was talking to you about the truck and told you I was from southwest Missouri, I'd bet you never thought the deal would go through! I doubt it sells on the forum, seems like there are a lot of dreamers here without cash!

tbrown1986

Reaction score
Oh and $12,250. Someone needs this truck! It would be perfect to haul a race car around! The short wheelbase makes it easier to navigate around with a trailer!

Latest posts

Members online