• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2007 F250 Gray w/ black leather

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
2007 F250 XLT w/ Black leather 136k miles. Passenger arm rest needs to be reupholstered and the lid for center console has a piece missing. Outside there are various dings and scratches, tail gate is kind of rough. rock chips on the front. It was used as a truck. Bed is pretty scratched up inside. Has a ball in the bed

Still has the remainder of 1 yr warranty from strokers unlimited on the rebuild/stud job (goes up in October). It was just rebuilt due to cracked heads 2-3k miles ago.

Pictured with moto metals but it will come with stock wheels. They can be included along with other parts that are currently installed for the right deal.

Motor:
-all updates
-ARP studs
-OEM Gaskets
-EGR Delete
-Coolant Filter
-Oil Bypass
-CCV reroute
-Heads off a 06 w/ 83k miles
-MBRP 5" axle dump exhaust
-Livewire TS --> Gearhead and TSD tunes

Cosmetic:
-Recon Tails, 3rd brake
-Harley headlights with clear reflectors
-20% Tint front windows

Suspension from PMF:
-Icon 2.5" dual rate coils
-Adjustable track bar
-Bilstein 5160 shocks X4
-4" blocks

Mainly looking to trade for a fun car or something cheaper plus cash. Not really sure I want just had the itch for a car again lately. But since I have to post a price....

$21,000 OBO

10750698864_b9ae6a6201_c.jpg

IMG_1894 by o2shootthej, on Flickr
10750713834_73c0368250_c.jpg

IMG_1874 by o2shootthej, on Flickr
10750625485_74528ca1f4_c.jpg

IMG_1851 by o2shootthej, on Flickr
10750714616_7044146412_c.jpg

IMG_1836 by o2shootthej, on Flickr

Last edited:

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Thanks bud.

Also has a new alternator, fan clutch, DD solenoid from Absolute and trans fluid

Parts that can be worked in but not included:

-moto metal 952 20x12 w/ nitto terra grappler 305/55 about 1,000 miles on them
-amp steps (installed)
-kenwood dnx 890 with back up cam (installed)
-3 sundown sd-8 subs with audioque 1200.1 (installed)
-PMF dual steering stabilizer with bilstein shocks
-totron 20" Cree led spot/flood combo
-primered lower front bumper
-eBay Harley grill

Probably forgetting some stuff

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
Probably better mod your signature here soon. Got any interior pics?

I cant believe you're unloading this already.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Haha it's only been down once. As soon as I got it home and found out the heads were cracked. I don't have any interior pics but I can get some. Standard xlt with black carpet/leather and carbon fiber looking accents.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Booo!!

I disapprove of this…but good luck selling, an awesome looking truck.

If you decide to part some stuff out, let me know. Might be interested in some stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Haha I used to get real attached to vehicles. Don't have that problem anymore! I missing having a fast car. Kinda looking into a STi maybe idk

Or I might just buy something in the 4-5k range and kick that around and save some money on the interest on my student loans next year. Probably pick up something nicer if I snag the Air Force scholarship I'm hoping for next year.

I think my main problem is unjust don't know what I want. Well, in my price range Atleast. I'd drive the crap out of a C7 vette or a new srt8 jeep. Really been wanting an A7 as well. Lol

I definitely miss the 6.4 power though. That thing had power everywhere. This 6.0 not so much lol

Last edited:

Jgon08

Reaction score
Haha I used to get real attached to vehicles. Don't have that problem anymore! I missing having a fast car. Kinda looking into a STi maybe idk

Or I might just buy something in the 4-5k range and kick that around and save some money on the interest on my student loans next year. Probably pick up something nicer if I snag the Air Force scholarship I'm hoping for next year.

I think my main problem is unjust don't know what I want. Well, in my price range Atleast. I'd drive the crap out of a C7 vette or a new srt8 jeep. Really been wanting an A7 as well. Lol

I definitely miss the 6.4 power though. That thing had power everywhere. This 6.0 not so much lol

Just get a RS7 and be happy.. But glws dan it's a good looking 6.0.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Sorry should have put that in the OP. I'm currently in Richmond Va but run between there and Leesburg Va

97f350stroker

Reaction score
A 6.0 can for sure be a reliable truck. Buy Dan's, it looks killer in person

Truck looks awesome, I wanted to paint my obs that color. Looking for a solid dd and keep the obs as a toy so the truck can't be down every weekend. Just so many 6.0 horror stories lol

Like to see those interior pics when you get a chance to get some.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I'll try to remember to grab some for you tomorrow. School has been a little crazy lately I forgot to get them today

Reaction score
Too bad this wasn't up over the summer i woulda been all over this instead if the 6.4, especially since I'm so close when you're up this way. If somehow I could come up with the money I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Glws on a gorgeous truck

Latest posts

Members online