• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2007 F250 King Ranch Crew 4x4 in IL

rowekmr

Reaction score
For sale is a 2007 F250 King Ranch crew cab short bed 4x4 with 68K miles with no accidents/dents or rust. It is white with King Ranch 2 tones trim color scheme and has the FX4 off road package. The interior is tan with 4 nubuck leather captain’s chairs and center consoles in between in for both rows. This has all power options incl heated/powered drivers & passenger seats, power sliding rear window, powered adj pedals, extendable mirrors with integrated lights, in dash 6 CD changer, rear back up sensors. It even has Ford installed auto start on it that is helpful on those very cold or hot days. It has the last year of the 6.0L diesel power plant with all the updates with factory dual alternators (option) for those high demand electrical loads and it is all bone stock. Its only blemishes is one nick on drivers side rear door (size of pin head), a few nicks in the plastic of the driver’s interior door panel and an indentation in the front bumper. It was a one owner vehicle based in TX (hence no rust) until a few years ago and has no major problems noted on OASIS nor AutoCheck. The vehicle’s history is rebuilt because it was stripped of its King Ranch specific interior and wheels and the insurance company totaled it. Parts where located off of a 06 F350 King Ranch and transplanted by Ford dealership (warrantied) and new tires were installed. I have driven this for 1,300 miles with no problems both towing, empty and with my family on short trips and I had a SCT Livewire to monitor all important values. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive this truck across county. I have all receipts and extensive pictures. This truck books for 26K-29K depending on source but because of the rebuilt history asking 18K.

Any questions or pics request contact Joe at [email protected] or text/call 773 879-0681

07F350CCSB009_zpse5dcf83c.jpg

07F350CCSB006_zpsd42e3fd4.jpg

07F350CCSB010_zpsdcbccb48.jpg

07F350CCSB033_zpse35aff77.jpg

07F350CCSB032_zps7b24ef02.jpg

07F350CCSB020_zpse6ead1f6.jpg

07F350CCSB013_zps1dcb4e64.jpg

rowekmr

Reaction score
UPDATE: I was expecting title today and found out that IL does not accept out of state (IN) rebuilt titles without an inspection and they are backlogged for 4 weeks for inspections.

Jgon08

Reaction score
Did I miss it or did you ever say why it has a salvage title?

DZL JIM

Reaction score
Did I miss it or did you ever say why it has a salvage title?

First post:
The vehicle’s history is rebuilt because it was stripped of its King Ranch specific interior and wheels and the insurance company totaled it. Parts where located off of a 06 F350 King Ranch and transplanted by Ford dealership (warrantied) and new tires were installed.

rowekmr

Reaction score
When the insurance companies pay off a loss to owner they (locally) assign it a salvage title limiting who can buy, sell or drive the vehicle. Here in IL a vehicle has to pass 2 inspections before converting the salvage title to a rebuilt one. Rebuilt vehicles can be bought, sold and insured as normal only problem is many finance companies won't loan for rebuilt vehicle.

Latest posts

Members online