• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008-2010 F250 4 Inch Lift

Reaction score
I have for sale a 4 inch lift for the 2008-2010 Super Duty. I took it off a 2008 F250. Not sure if it fits the F350 because the blocks get stacked on top of the rear factory blocks and the U-bolts may not be long enough due to the F350 blocks being a little taller. I dont remember how much extra threads there were when I took them off to know if it would work for the taller factory block. It comes with the U-bolts and hardware for the rear blocks, and the front coil spacer. Both the rear block and front coil spacer measure 4 inches. This does not have anything for the track bar or for the shocks. Can ship at buyers expense. If interested, send me a PM. Thank you for looking! $300 O.B.O.

Attachments

• 4 inch lift kit.jpg
    4 inch lift kit.jpg
    683 KB · Views: 209

Bignbadbelair

Reaction score
Whoops I should have read before asking... Well free bump I may be interested but won't have any money till 2 weeks from now

08Monster

Reaction score
How is something like this safe to run?? I've never heard of a 4in coil spacer. Holy sh*t

Latest posts

Members online