• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 6.4 F250 w/ lots of extras

benbou00

Reaction score
Bumping this up again one last time. I bought a new truck so this one is just sitting and I have no interest in messing with it anymore. The wheels and tires are sold so someone would have to supply those. I think the low pressure pump (Airdog) is starting to go out as sometimes it'll lose rail pressure then come right back. I replace the motor on it a while back. It was fine for a while now it's starting to act up again. I have a set of PMF traction/block bars still new in the box I'll include with it.

$37,000 takes it

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
coy has it right ?

Yessir!

Finally had a chance to see his new shop(we occasionally send him work), and I was pleasantly surprised to see your intakes on display, and a whole host of no limit, elite, rcd and Midwest parts, amongst others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yessir!

Finally had a chance to see his new shop(we occasionally send him work), and I was pleasantly surprised to see your intakes on display, and a whole host of no limit, elite, rcd and Midwest parts, amongst others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah coy sells ALOT of no limit stuff. hes a good man.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.