• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 6.4 motor, auto trans manual transfer case

ken6881

Reaction score
Truck has 111k on it and all I know is the previous owner said motor is broke. Going to start tearing it down this weekend. for my plans I don't need motor, trans and transfercase. Basically bought the truck for an 08 front end, dash and steering Collumn.

As I get stuff pulled I will start posting individual parts and prices if someone is needing something specific just post or pm me. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450440769.904121.jpg

4x4 auto trans 700
Manual shift transfercase and shifter linkage for 500

As always everything is or best offer I am not hurting to have to sell anything today but I do want to see it leave.

Located in madisonville ky
Pm, post, call/text 2704540683

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ken6881

Reaction score
No sunroof sorry

Yes the trans should be good I was told the motor went down is why they sold the truck. I can pull the pan and take a picture
My daily went down and had to spend this week getting it back going. I plan to pull the cab around New Years and have everything tore down.

Last edited:

ken6881

Reaction score
I have another guy wanting the block and rotating assembly depending on condition I will put you as number 2.

I really thought I would have had the cab pulled by now. Will have time this coming week.

Wanted to add will trade toward 4x4,zf5,zf6,nv4500, and a 12v or 24v non 53 motor.

Last edited:

ken6881

Reaction score
Turbos in good shape 111k on them 600
Heads look to be in good shape 1000. Possibly split them up have an interested buyer for 1
K16 hpfp 250
Block needs one sleeve for sure have not pulled oil pan yet but it burnt up two Pistons going to guess that's why they downed the truck and suspect it doesn't have any spun bearings
Everything else is available that you can think of just ask and I will price it.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImageUploadedByTapatalk1451673622.162922.jpg

ken6881

Reaction score
All prices are best offer Don't see what you want just say so and I will price it.
Injectors 500 obo two with the burnt Pistons I would be suspect of. Other six should be good.
Block with rotating assembly 500
Trans fluid looks like new in it.
Intake $75
Rockers all in good shape 100
Glow plug harness 25
Computer 200
Wiring harness chassis 300
Engine harness 250
Alternator 100
Cam shaft 100
Radiator 200
Intercooler 200
Egr coolers 100.

ken6881

Reaction score
Yes I can put it on a pallet and load in a truck. I have not pulled the oil pan yet if your serious about being a buyer I will yank the motor out of the chassis and check the mains and rods. It will need 1 rod and two Pistons

bogan

Reaction score
id be possibly interested in the bare block although if it threw a rod and shattered pistons, chances are it may need to be bored way over stock and or needs sleeves. have you looked into any of that yet?? let me know. thanks

Latest posts

Members online