• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 f250 4x4 ccsb 6speed fully built for sale

Josh0817

Reaction score
Springville New York (30) miles south of Buffalo
to start I bought the truck in 2009 with 8000miles on it. Back then it was a 2wd 6speed 6.4 today its 4x4 trucks ready to go. I really hate to sell it but I am looking to purchase a Regular or crew cab 5.9 with auto and floor shift 4x4. Im just ready to build another truck. The truck has just over 3000 miles on it since everything was done. and the odometer now reads just shy of 100xxx I have te exact milage since it was built on one of my trip I just don't have it infront of me at the moment. 3k is very close.

To start the motor was built by Tadd Layton at elite diesel. Blocked was bored .030 and assembled with Carrillo Rods, Heavy duty cut and coated pistions I forget the relief depth. Elite stage 2+ cam. h11 Main studs, h11 head studs 5k valve springs, chromoly pushrods, RCD Aluminum oil pan and everything internally was brand new for assembly. Tadd also balanced the rotating assembly for me.

Fuel system consists of Ported fuel rails, New injectors with 60% nozzles on them, dual pumps. The one in the valley is a new oem pump, and the belt driven one is a 85% dragon fire from industrial. and the kit to run the pumps is elites. I have a Airdog 2 165gph the feeds the pumps with a 1/2 lola fuel line and a return line 3/8 between the pumps I have stainless braided lines ran and elites steel lines to the rails.

The intake is is the zmax from elite, the banks intercooler was fitted with a 3" cac going into the intake and the turbo side is a two piece which connects to Elites High power x turbo set up 62/82. Which also includes Custom stainless uppipes connected to 6.0 manifolds, with a Tial 44mm wastegate that I have plumbed to dump into the down pipe with a manual controller. highest boost number I saw was 70 out of this set up. I have Elites big ass air filter set up to help these breath.

I relocated my batteries to a chest mounted box in my bed. I used 2 group 31 batteries out of a semi and welded a steel frame they are strapped in. I ran 2/0 cables down the frame. Also in the box is my 7gallon water/meth tank. Which is entwined in a stage 3 snow performance kit. Under the hood since there are no batterys both trays were removed. I ditched the factory degas bottle and I have an aluminum tank now in its place.

The transmission is fitted with a SouthBend DD 3850. The transmission is a remaned ZF-6 with a 271 transfer case that I rebuilt. I had my original driveshaft cut and balanced to work for the 4x4. I have the factory for 10.5 housing with a Detroit truetrac along with new axle shafts that was built when I had about 70xxxmiles on the truck. The front axle housing was out of a 2009 f-350. I also fitted the front with a truetrac and all new seals shafts balljoints tierod ends ect ect. the 4x4 was installed while motor was built. The only item tht has more than 3000 miles on this truck is the rear end and the cab/bed/frame. Everything else is new. I am running RCD 4link kit in the front and caltracs for the rear. I installed coils that were for a 450 and cut them to try and get it level.

I am sure I have missed parts and items that I have on the truck but I am positive those are the large items. For the interior I found a set of Harley edition seats from a 2008. So it has four captains chairs and two consoles. I have isspro 0-100 factory match boost gauge and 0-1600 pyro on the pillar. Right below it I have a H&S blackmaxx that I currently tune the truck with MCC and Matt at gearhead wrote the tunes for me. Its a floor shift 4x4. On top of my steering aside my flashers button is my Snowperformance to controller the water/meth. The headlights are also from a Harley truck and they have blue blubs in them. Smoked cab lights, LED smoked taillights from recon, has tow mirror and double limo tint on back three windows and 20% on front three windows. Truck Is midnight blue with a factory black rear bumper and a ADD front Baja style bumper. I also have a pioneer touchscreen headunit with Rockford fosgate door speakers all the way around and 2 12" Rockford subs hidden behind the rear seats.

For the bad. The truck is rust free. saw one winter before I built it. after it was built I drove it home from North Carolina in freezing rain and hit salt and snow in ny. The second I got home I pulled it in my shop and washed the truck for literally hours. I had no other choice but to drive it because I blew up my dodge in north Carolina and my ford just happened to be at my buddys shop so I left the dodge and drove the ford. nothing was injured though during the one time winter drive. the body does have some dings and scratches on it. I was going to have the truck repainted this year but I don't want to spend another 10k in this truck just for me to get the same price for it. its nothing horrible anyway. The truck was an XL when I bought it. So its all manual. has no power options. No ac none of that crap. but in my defense its got gorgeous seats at least lol. And probably the worst part is that the 62 turbo the compressor wheel hit my housing and got a little hurt. the 62 will need to be taken off and checked. I have not driven the truck since this happened. Now I with that being said, I am willing to put a 59/72 turbo setup on it in place of the 82/62 that would be brand new turbo setup. or I am going to ask the same price with either turbo setup. The 59/72 has dynode on similar trucks to mine over 800whp on fuel. I never dynode the 62/82 setup so I honestly am unsure of a number. I drove the truck back and fourth to work on nice days and now that its done I am bored with it. It deserves a good home.

I am asking $45000 obo for the truck. I asked around to a few of my guys that own shops to get that price. I have over 70invested not including original purchase of the truck. I believe I am asking a fair number. If you would like you can PM me. I have plenty of photos of this truck on my fb. Ad me to see them I also have pics on there from when the motor was built so you can see that as well. Josh Horschel. Thanks guys. I would take partial trade on a dodge pre 08 but it would need to be bone stock. Thanks again for looking.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Good luck with the sale! When you're ready for the cummins, let me know. I have an '06 QCSB auto with 58k on it and is stock, sans the 5" exhaust.

Chris

Latest posts

Members online