• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F250 CCSB- Carli and other upgrades

TXAG07

Reaction score
2008 CCSB F250 with 129,600 miles. FX4 package with black Leather. This will go up as it is my daily driver. I am second owner and had truck since about 50k miles. It was completely stock besides a cheap lift at time. Have complete list with dates and mileage of all upgrades and maintenance all done by me.

Upgrades:
Carli 2.5" Backcountry (Fox Reservoir Shocks) with full leaf pack
37" Toyo RT with Method NV (tires and wheels have about 30k on them)
Elite 72 Atmo
GH, Tyrant, and SPRTN Tuning (monitoring by Ngauge)
Extreme Studs
No Limit intake and full cold side piping
SDP Coated Downpipe and 5" Flo-Pro
Airdog II 165 with Issopro Fuel Pressure Gauge
Sinister Coolant Filter
AMP Steps
Kenwood Nav head unit and upgraded speakers

Truck runs great and only reason I'm selling is to get a newer truck. Only negative is small tears from normal wear in drivers seat. Truck has been a pavement queen. I even have B&W gooseneck hitch in box that has never been installed as it have never even pulled a trailer. Can provide more pics as requested

Asking 26k- Located in Dallas, TX

IMG_6100.jpg

IMG_6102.jpg

Last edited:

TXAG07

Reaction score
Dang, Silent Pro, wish you would've hit me up. Dealer took care of me, but sold it for $3k profit in two days. Whoever got it has no clue what all is in that truck......left a list of mods in the glove box so hopefully they don't pull anything off not knowing.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Dang, Silent Pro, wish you would've hit me up. Dealer took care of me, but sold it for $3k profit in two days. Whoever got it has no clue what all is in that truck......left a list of mods in the glove box so hopefully they don't pull anything off not knowing.

A dealer took your truck without emissions equipment? A ford dealer or private dealer?

Latest posts

Members online