• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F250 LARIAT-VERY CLEAN AND LOTS OF EXTRAS

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
May have high power x turbos on it soon though.
Just not 100% sure yet. Still pondering.

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley

Last edited:

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Truck is still for sale just waiting on the high pressure turbo and then truck will be ready to roll. As soon as the turbos are back in and the gate is set, I will bump this back up. If anyone is interested and wants more info or pics please call or text me and I will get you what you are looking for.

Jerry 1-920-713-6311

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
The high pressure turbo was sent to Elite Diesel to be gone though and rebuilt before I sell the truck. The 76 that was on the truck had some issues and I just wanted to have the 62 high pressure looked at and if it wasn't 100% perfect, I wanted it fixed. So the truck will have a brand new 76 atmo Precision duel ball bearing turbo and a basically new 62mm high pressure turbo. A new set of Elite Diesel High Power Turbos if you will. Below is the turbo setup that is on the truck.

http://www.elitedieselengineering.com/product/14002002/High-power-compounds/

Last edited:

TRUBBS

Reaction score
The high pressure turbo was sent to Elite Diesel to be gone though and rebuilt before I sell the truck. The 76 that was on the truck had some issues and I just wanted to have the 62 high pressure looked at and if it wasn't 100% perfect, I wanted it fixed. So the truck will have a brand new 76 atmo Precision duel ball bearing turbo and a basically new 62mm high pressure turbo. A new set of Elite Diesel High Power Turbos if you will. Below is the turbo setup that is on the truck.

http://www.elitedieselengineering.com/product/14002002/High-power-compounds/

hopefully this doesnt sell soon....
I want it to stay around long enough for me to change jobs and get settled in so i can buy it!:rockon:

awesome truck for sure

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I'll keep this thread updated as the turbo arrives and such. I know someone is going to be super happy with this truck.

justin51986

Reaction score
SOOOO tempting to sell my OBS CCSB to buy this…idk if you already posted it, but where you located?

justin51986

Reaction score
nvm that, i see WI on your profile. also, didn't notice it in the original post, but i'm guessing it's got studs?, wouldn't think you'd do heads and all those mods and not do studs lol.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Yes it is studded as well. I don't think I put that in there but it is without a doubt it.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Im bumping this back up. Got a tracking # this week for the high pressure turbo saying it will be here Tuesday. The truck will go back together this week and be ready a new home very soon here. Truck is still for sale for $35k

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
It still has stock pistons and have never had any issue to date. Compression is perfect on all cylinders.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
New turbos are here at the house finally and will be installed this week sometime when I get time.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
It still has stock pistons and have never had any issue to date. Compression is perfect on all cylinders.
Thanks. That's going to hold him back as he has heard too many horror stories about 6.4 pistons but I will try to push him to buy it!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.