• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F350 CCLB King Ranch

hashim

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is hash and I own a 2008 F350 Job 1 CCLB King Ranch truck. I bought the truck with 44K on it back in 2010, it currently sits at 79xxx, it is my daily so it will go up slowly as i live on the base. I need to sell it because I have orders over seas and I refuse to let it sit in storage for 5+ years. I have a ton of mods, please bare with me, I might forget some of them. It has the 6.4 powerstroke, ***/EGR ******, MBRP CAC pipe, Rudys intake pipe, Mishimoto Couplers, 4 inch down pipe, MBRP dual 4 inch exhaust with magnaflow muffler, the motor was replaced by ford under warranty at 31500, i have the paperwork for this. essentially the motor has under 50K miles. I have ran rotella 15w40 with napa filters every 5k miles, fuel filters every year even though I never went close to 10K miles, and trans filters within the last few years, all fluids changed last year ( transfercase, front/rear diff) and the coolant was flushed and replaced with ELC around the same time the trans was done. the truck has an AFE stage 2 SI intake, with *** pipe, 4 inch downpipe, egr ****** with gear head tunes on a SCT 9625OR tuner. It is lifted on a 10 inch fabtech 4.0 coilover in the front, dual fabtech stabilizers, dual 2.25 reservior shocks out back, firestone airbags, on board air compressor, and incab controls, it also has the factory leafs with a one piece block and an add a leaf. it sits on 22x11 xd badlands, and 40x15.5r22, it has aftermarker rear fender liners, aftermarket fender flares, ranch hand front bumper, westin platinum nerf bars, PMF extended sway bar links, PMF stainless steel brake lines, PMF stage 2 with gusset traction bars, with upgraded 3/4 u bolts and top plates, upgraded u joints in the rear driveshaft, new power steering gear box, tie rod ends, brake pads, serpentine belt, HID lights, LED fogs, Code Alarm Remote start alarm, high idle mod #3 upfitter switch, 4.56 gears front and rear, Genuine Powr Lock front LSD, and Detroit Truetrac rear, inside the truck has an aftermarket sound system with eclipse double din with navigation, infinity speakers, alpine 5 channel amp to the door speakers, and another alpine monoblock to the 12 rockford sub. it also has a 2 farad digital cap. truck is well maintained, i am a military mechanic, no head studs, or internal engine work, motor has only seen the street tune and tow tune from gear head. interior is king ranch with zero tears, rips, I have always used the lexol or meguiars cleaner/conditioner. Ford IDS software shows all cylinders are healthy and strong. I am regrettfully selling it because of my orders overseas, if you want any additional info in the truck, please let me know, clean clear title, stock trans, not built, i was going to get this done next but i ran out of time. no issues shifting or driving. the only thing the truck needs is two front tires, i planned to replace them next spring, but i can negotiate with the new owner if need be, i will also throw in another dirt logic 4.0 coilover i have that needs a rebuild. I am located in Montana at Malmstrom AFB, I am asking $36K for the truck, I know it books for $30K, I figured $6K for all the extras is fair? please text or call me at 714-318-8699 if you have any questions, my name is hash, thank you for your time. I am sorry I have one pic, and its dirty but I can provide more pics of any/everything you would like to see.

Attachments

• DSC_0319.jpg
    DSC_0319.jpg
    761.8 KB · Views: 317

hashim

Reaction score
Bump price drop $32k without the aftermarket 4:56 gears and lockers. Will come with stock 3:73's and Oem rear/front diff.

Latest posts

Members online